NEW STARTER 03/09/2012

Thanks Steve, you certainly deserved your coke zero..I'm trying not to drink it as im scared it will make me feel hungry. yeah same to you if there's anything I can help with give me a shout...good luck for this week :)

Thats ok kirsty your welcome :). I know what you mean about the coke zero as some people on exante drink it everyday, but like you i am scared of drinking like water as i am worried it will make me crave sweet foods but one glass was ok i just thought well done have a treat lol thing is once that bottle is in the fridge you start thinking one more glass wont hurt lol but i have been good and have just had the one glass and i will have to wait until my next weigh in and if i have a good lose it will be my treat again :)

Well guys really can not believe that i will be on day 3 of wk 2 tomorrow and have stayed 100%ts and i dnt feel hungry and i now feel great well now this virus/cold has gone:) im also really pleased to be starting back at the gym 2moz as i am full of energy and ready to attack the equipment once again so wish me luck.Think i am going to do wed/thur/fri at the gym this wk and then start back 5 days awk next wk and hopefully the wk after back to zumba classes as well as they are so fun.I hope everybody else is doing great and i cant wait until my next weigh in but guess im going to have to thats part of the fun for me left guessing what i have lost so as always fingers crossed.Well if i get the chance 2moz i will give you an update and let you know how the gym went but if not i will be back on thurs.As always thanks for all the support and comments and i will you all well :)

well done babe thats superb! I am on day 8 but had chicken thighs (with skin!) on tonight - just praying that this is ok to stay in ketosis - been told it is?

Glad your feeling better, enjoy the gym!

Sarah
x

nice to read your journey so far, keep up the good work. i'm sure that you will reach your goal in no time.

Thank you so much.I must say i am now enjoying this journey especially when i hit ketosis as i dont even feel hungry and have more energy so hopefully i will stay like this, but i am on day3 of wk2 now and have stayed 100%TS so cant be bad :)

Hi Sdulake,
Congrats on the weight loss! Hope your feeling better now? Week 2 down and a further 5lb off! Wish it could have been 6lb to make a stone but its all good.
Take care,
Peewee

Well guys that is day 3 over with of wk 2 but unfortunately i have to report i did not manage the gym as i still did not feel 100% right today so i have decided to be sensible and start the gym on monday instead which gives me another 4days to fully recover and make sure what ever i had is out of my system.Also i had a really ruff nights sleep last night i was tired and went to bed early and dropped off to sleep but woke up at 3.20am and was wide awake and could not go back to sleep until about 5ish then my alarm went off at 7.30am time 2 get up but didnt even want to get out of bed lol but needs must.I am just looking forward to having a nice shower in a bit and to get into bed cillax with some nice music and hopefully a good nights sleep ready to face day 4 . I still can not believe that i will be half way through wk 2 2moz it really has flown by and am just crossing fingers when i step of the scales on monday it will have been worth it as i have been told you get a good lose in wk 1 and wk 2 you do not loss much so we will have to wait and see.Anyway as always thanks for listening guys and i hope every1 is doing great :)

congratulations on your 6lb i hope i get a gd weight loss like u im on my 1st week , im weighting in on monday so will be on to check your weightloss next monday all the best

Hi guys its been a day or so since i have written in my diary so here is a quick update.I am now on day 6 of wk2 and really cant believe that i will be on wk 3 in a day :) plus it will be weigh day which if i am honest i am a bit scared about as i lost 6lbs in my 1st wk and dont want to be dissapointed, but i am keeping a positive mind and a lose is a lose i guess.I must addmit that this week i have felt cold and very tired which is unsual for me but on the plus side i have not felt at all hungry, but i will not lie i have had cravings as my fav tv channel is the food network not a good channel i know when trying to lose weight but actually it has been a booster to achieve my goal as i have come across loads of healthy food options whilst watching it and am iching to try them out the downside is like i say i sit there and my mouth waters and i start to crave lol but i am not hungry and i have still stayed 100%ts so i am proud of myself for that.I feel a lot better healh wise now and feel ready to start the gym on monday so cant wait as i am starting a week later than planned due to that dam virus/cold i had so at least that has gone and is now out of my system.I woke up at 7am this morning despite not getting into bed until 1am but i feel great and ready to tackle the day ahead well in fact do some film watching and take the day nice and easy lol.Anyway guys i will be back on monday to give you an update and to let you know what i have lost this wk so as always hope every1 is doing great and if you need me at all im here :) Thanks Steve

Well its day 7 of wk 2 and i am feeling great.I woke up at 8am which was good and i had my 1st shake at 9.30, my 2nd at 2.30 so on track to have my last shake at 7.30, then a nice hot shower a bit of tv then bed and ready to get up early to start back at the gym i cant wait, oh weigh day 2moz as well nearly forgot lol and still cant believe i have made it through 2 wks 100%ts which i thouyght would have been impossible for me, but i think its because i am so determind to loss the weight that i have stuck to it so bring on wk 3 and lets hope i sail through that ok :)

Hi guys i am so pleased i can not stop smilling as today was weigh day for wk 2 and i have lost another 6lbs :D i am so happy.I didnt have a good nights sleep last night as i think my 2nd weigh in was playing on my mind, however despite this i was up this morning and went to the gym and managed a 60min workout, and i must admit i had such i feel good factor when i came out of that place i actuallyt felt healthy.I walked to town after my workout and went straight to boots to weigh myself, i must admit i was really nervous whiilst standing on those scales and i just kept thinking to myself 3lbs please so as i got off and waited for the ticket to print out i was praying and i could not believe it when i saw how much i had lost again i had a great big grin on my face, people must of thought i was mad as i shouted out whoop whoop lol but hey ho i was happy.So as soon as i got back home i thought i would put my new stats on and share my news with you all.Thanks for reading guys :) Steve

Hi Steve, well done on another 6lbs, almost a stone, it feels fantastic doesn't it! I have weigh in on Wednesday and must admit I was a bit naughty Thurs and Fri last week but have been exercising so hopefully I'll get a decent weight loss.
Keep up the good work!

Congrats Steve well done, keep up the good work. It's my weigh in tonight as I help at WW's for my sins so hopefully I will see some good news of the scales lol!! Wish me luck!!

Lisa

Back