NEW STARTER 03/09/2012

Thanks Suzy u had a wicked loss yourself in wk 1 so i bet you cant wait to weigh in this wk as well :)

Been reading your story. Keep up the good work.
Proud of you.

Last edited:
Hi guys its been a few days since i last posted so thought i would come on here and give you a quick update.Its now day 5 of wk 3 and i can hardly believe that i started 3wks ago it has just gone so quickly.I must admitt it has not been easy easy, although i do not feel hungry i am missing food as my fav tv channel is food network so everytime i start to watch it my mouth starts to water.I nearly gave in to temptation last nite and had some chicken but dont worry i stayed true to myself and brushed it off.I have been 100% ts since day 1 so i am really proud of myself.I have been invited out on halloween week, on the wedz nite 31st and sat nite so what i have decided as it is going 2b my 8th wk i am going to have an AAMW so i have no real temptaion and i wont feel so guilty, then i can get back to looking at the nxt 8wks by which time i hope to be at my goal weight, cross fingers, but this will be a wk b4 xmas, but i am going to have a normal xmas but just not over indulge, then if i have put a bit of weight on after weighing myself after xmas i will spend 2wks back on ts b4 starting to eat healthly and mantaining.So just 2 more days 2 go b4 weigh day, but i am not looking forward to it this wk so much as i hae a feeling i havent lost much even thou i have been 100%ts, so if this is the case i am going to start the wk with a 1200kcal day to help boost things then back 2 100%ts again, but this all depends on what i loose, i am hoping for 3lbs so lets just see what monday brings and as usual i will post my results on here.Thanks for reading and until next time stay strong , stay true and most important stay 100%ts.Thanks Steve

Hi Steve, you are doing really well and if you don't have a big weight loss in week 3, don't get disheartened, you've lost 12lb in 2 weeks! I didn't lose as much as I would have liked but in 3 weeks I've lost 15lb and already feel so much healthier for it. Roll on week 4 weigh in ... Lola

Thanks lola i know what you mean its just i keep looking at myself now thinking i dnt think i have lost anything and like you say 12lbs in 2wks is vry good more than i could of hoped for i suppose and as long as i lose 1stone a more i will be a vry vry vry happy person as it means i would hit my target on time so lets just see what it brings.I am breaking my weight lose down in to block wks of 4 or may month by month as it makes it more managable than looking it at a whole as i am now looking it at omg i will be starting wk4 on mon and thats 4wks gone already i think from a mental point of view it makes it easiebut thanks for the encouragement we are not that far behind each other in respects to our starting dates so its could to see your weight loss for wk3 so i will be happy with 2lbs as that would bring my total weight lose to 1stone in 3wks :)

Well here we are again day 7 i mean now wk 3 and just about to start wk4 i know i have said this over and over again but i can hardly believe that i have been on exante ts for 3wks now, i dnt know weather i can say i have been 100% TS for all those days now as i can not believe what i did last night.I had a really dry mouth so i popped over to my local shop to get some boiled sweets, i just thought they wouldnt hurt me and there were only like 8 sweets in there as it was a vry small bag, but later on last night i had had 6 of those sweets, but it wasnt until i looked on the back of the bag that i nearly fainted as it had like over 300 kcals and god knows how many carbs :cry:, i just could not believe it i was really upset as i had been so good and this wa not intentional at all, anyway after that i threw the rest of the bag away, and today i have been fine not hungry or anything so i am just crossing fingers it has not done more damage than i thought.So i start day 1 of wk 4 2moz so im going to do a 5 day wk at the gym as i only got to the gym once or twice this wk as i have had so much on so cross fingers i can work off any damage that has occured :).Anyway guys n gals i have my last shake to have in a bit so i am going to have that and look forward to weigh day 2moz and putting the sweet thing behind me and saty positive.Thanks for reading and i will be back 2moz to post my weigh in results.Steve

Hi guys well really dissapointed today as it was my 3rd weigh in and i have lost nothing :mad: on the plus side havent gained either so really do not know what to do.I have started my 4th wk today and i was wondering weather to have a healthy meal 2nite to boost my kcals up2 1200 just for the day as this might give my weight lose a boost for the wk, any advice from you guys would be great as it has made me feel a little down tbh.On the brighter side of things im in wk 4 and can not believe that i have made it this far 100%ts which i am really proud of myself for doing as i have stayed disaplined, its not that i want to eat a meal 2nite but after going to the gym and speaking to one of the fitness instructors there he advised that it might be a good idea to have a protein based meal 2nite along with a shake later so that i still have my 3 shakes for the day but just boost my kcal intake as this might help with shifting weight again, but like i say any feedback would be great as i really do not know what to do as i do not want to feel like i am cheating.As always thanks for reading guys Steve

Hi guys.Well i did it i ate something on monday night to help boost my weight loss this wk and i was vry shocked i must admit, i had 2 chicken breasts and barely managed to get through the 1st one as i was really full up so i ended up giving it to my mums cat lol i couldnt even manage a 3rd shake and i know that sort of misses the point of adding that healthy meal to help boost my kcal intake but i really couldnt manage it.So back to today and i did an hour at the gym and felt so good when i came out of there i drank my normal intake of water, bearing in mind thats all i drink anyway as i dnt like tea/coffee or juice n not a big fan of fizzy drinks either so sticking to water has been easy for me.I have had my 3 shakes today and having that chicken yesterday did not get me to wanting to eat today, in fact i am not even bothered about food at the mo, will i be saying that in another 4 wks i wonder lol.Oh one thing i have started to drink on a regular basis is green tea, i know i just said i do not like tea but this is completely different and is really refreshing.I am going to the gym again 2moz, in fact all this wk all bar sat and sun as i think 5 days at the gymn is plenty, plus i walk there and back which gives me an additional 40mis on top of my gym sessions and also i am cutting out weights this wk as i think, well im not sure but think that might of been why my weight has stayed the same this wks weigh in, as someone mentioned i may have lost inches instead, but as i do not take measurements i do not know and because i wear tracksuit bottoms most of the time, well at the mo, i do not know weather my waist has shrunk.Oh the strange thing is i noticed on my weight print out although my weight stayed the same this wk my BMI has dropped, any ideas why ? any feedback would be good as im not sure how all this works.Right guys its getting late and i need my sleep so i will most prob be back 2moz but will do an update on my next weigh in, monday, unless something drastic happens that i need to fill you all in on lol, but for now keep safe, keep fit and stay possitive.Thanks for reading Steve :)

Hi guys well he we are again at the start of another week.I can hardly believe that im im starting wk5 ts already it only seems like last wk i started.Well due to my weight loss staying the same last wk when i weighed myself i decided to have some high protein meals last wk to help boost my weight lose, i think i managed three high protein meals throughout the wk ,monday,thurs,and sat, but must admitt i didnt even want to eat, but today is weigh day so lets see if it has made any difference,cross fingers it has.Well i have just had my shake now im going off to the gym and then to weigh myself so will fill you all in at the end of the day as to my weight, so all have a great day and dont forget to hae a read later.As always thanks for reading :) Steve

Day 2 of wk 5 yippee lol still 100%ts.Weigh day yesterday and i lost 4lbs this wk so brings my total wieght loss for september to 16lbs i am so pleased with myself.I have joined the october chanllenge and set my self a personal weight loss goal of 14lbs, now provided all goes well i should be down to 12st 12lbs by the end of october which actually puts me on target for me to reach my goal weight of 11st by the wk before xmas so cross fingers it all goes well.I went to the gym yesterday and did a nearly 2hr workout and boy i feel it today lol i did half n half of both cardio and stregnth training and was still wanting to do more by the time it was time to leave, god knows why lol.Well going to have a shake in a bit and head of to the gym for just a cardio session today lets hope i dont hurt to much later today.I have decided to start splitting my packs though so i have 6 smaller shakes throughout the day as i am going to the gym 5days now except sat/sun i need a shake prior to heading to the gym and one post workout when i return so i hit the 2hr window prior and post workout, this is because the shakes contain whey and the protein is 20g per pack (i think) this boosts my energy levels prior to workingout and helps repair muscle postwork out so at least i will be getting 10g of protein pre and post workout and is a much more sensible way to go.As i sit here and type and read this back to myself i can hardly believe what i am writing i am sounding like a right fitness freak lol but its really strange how this diet is changing my thought patterns and the way i approch things so lets hope i take the same approch with regards to food when its time to start thinking about introducing it.Right guys must go have my shake and head off to the gym thanks for reading and i will be back as soon as i can to give you an update.Steve:)

Hi guys well its the end of wk5 and the 1st wk of my october challenge and really not looking forward to weigh in day tommorow as for the 1st time since i started exante ts 5wks ago i had a bad wk this is mainly down to the fact that i bumped in to my ex and he made me feel like utter ***** so i i ate wed nite and fri,sat and tonight.After a long hard think and looking at why i started exante in the 1st place i should have never of let was has happened this wk happen as i was feeling so great and have had so many compliments, so as i sit here and write this up with a can of coke in one hand and a sandwich of a plate nxt to me i think to hell with my ex and the way he has made me feel i am doing this for myself so back to pure focus and determination tommorow and i start all over again with even more determination than ever.Ok so i have lost 16lbs so far and i am still on track but i could have lost even more by the end of this wk if i had not eaten like i did but i have to put that to one side now and learn from my mistake and push onwards and upwards and really focus.Right guys thanks for reading and as i end this and look forward to the dreaded weigh in i look forward to reporting some good losses in the wks ahead.Thanks for reading Steve

Well guys weighed myself today and the inevitable happened yep i have put on 3lbs this weight due to my own stupidity and letting things get to me, but i have jumped straight back on the band wagon and have been 100% all day and went to the gym and usual so lets hope by the end of the wk i have lost that 3lb gain and an extra lb or so would go a miss lol.By hey ho like i say all my own fault so defo not gonna let it happen again not when i have been so good for the last 5wks.

SDULAKE said:
Hi guys well its the end of wk5 and the 1st wk of my october challenge and really not looking forward to weigh in day tommorow as for the 1st time since i started exante ts 5wks ago i had a bad wk this is mainly down to the fact that i bumped in to my ex and he made me feel like utter ***** so i i ate wed nite and fri,sat and tonight.After a long hard think and looking at why i started exante in the 1st place i should have never of let was has happened this wk happen as i was feeling so great and have had so many compliments, so as i sit here and write this up with a can of coke in one hand and a sandwich of a plate nxt to me i think to hell with my ex and the way he has made me feel i am doing this for myself so back to pure focus and determination tommorow and i start all over again with even more determination than ever.Ok so i have lost 16lbs so far and i am still on track but i could have lost even more by the end of this wk if i had not eaten like i did but i have to put that to one side now and learn from my mistake and push onwards and upwards and really focus.Right guys thanks for reading and as i end this and look forward to the dreaded weigh in i look forward to reporting some good losses in the wks ahead.Thanks for reading Steve

SDULAKE said:
Well guys weighed myself today and the inevitable happened yep i have put on 3lbs this weight due to my own stupidity and letting things get to me, but i have jumped straight back on the band wagon and have been 100% all day and went to the gym and usual so lets hope by the end of the wk i have lost that 3lb gain and an extra lb or so would go a miss lol.By hey ho like i say all my own fault so defo not gonna let it happen again not when i have been so good for the last 5wks.

Ok, firstly. Your three lbs will b waterv weight. It takes more than that to put on 3lbs of fat. It will come away very quickly so just carry on, your doing great :)

And regards to your ex, keep on your diet Nd make them feel sh*te next time cos of how great you look and feel :) x

Thanks time2go thats were my thoughts exactly after the wk i had had so it has made me even more determined, i dnt want to fail and will not fail i was doing really well up until this wk so i will just put it behind me and look forward to a good loss this wk cross fingers :)

Hi guys well its that time of the wk for my weekly weigh in and i am so bad on track whoop whoop a great and fabulous 5lb lose this wk i am so proud of myself at stepping back into it after the rotten time i had last wk and eating myself to death out of depression due to my ex but he can go screw himself lol he isnt worth it im doing this for me and me alone i feel fantastic and im starting to look that way as well, well if you dnt tell yourself you look gorg who will lol.Anyway i thought i would jump straight on here and share my news as i am so cuffed with myself.Thanks for reading guys steve :)

Well done Steve. Hope this week has gone well for you. Xxx

Back