• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New starter on Tuesday

Hiya all!

I'm due to start tomorrow (Tuesday) after my box of delights finally arrived today. Look forward to getting to know you all a bit better over the coming weeks and hopefully sharing my journey with you.

I'm kind of excited and kind of terrified at the same time - I'm amazed how well some of you have done, and really hope I can do the same.

Onwards and downwards!

Jimmy

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

amelia23

1lb at a time
Good luck Jimmy!! I am just about through day 1 and have been 100% have done this diet before and lost 3 stone in 6 weeks, hoping for the same again!!! You can do it!!!

Hi and welcome! Good luck and stick close to the boards for support. When I want to stuff my face in the fridge I read the diaries here and on the CD and other food replacement sections of this site...it really helps!

I am starting today too :)
But I am waiting till mid morning for my first shake.
Good Luck !!:)

Best of luck with your start. The whole site is a welcoming one but the Exanters/Exantees(?) are very helpful. I lurk more than post cos I usually have nothing of interest to say but most posters here are v regular & they'll inspire you.

Sammeh

Silver Member
Good luck - it might not seem it now, but before you know it the first week will be over and all of a sudden you are on week 4 without seeming to have blinked! Keep your eye on the ball and you can't fail to loose on this diet! Best of luck for today!

Little-Miss-Perfect

Doing it exante style :)
Hiya Jimmy :)

Good luck with ur start today :)

Make sure u drink loads and you'll be fine x

Good Luck to you, this website is brilliant for support.
Best of luck :)

xxx

Let us know how your getting on Jimmy xxx good luck xxx

Wow, thank you all for your kind words and encouragement!

Day 1 was interesting.... I've never spent so much time in the bathroom and tomato and basil soup is a colour I've never seen before! I do like vanilla wth coffee though, that was great......

Here's to day 2, the sun is shining, I feel a bit sh*tty but am pretending I don't, hope you all have a lovely day!!!

Sounds like you had a great day! Well done! Hahaha that Tom soup is the strangest colour, I won't tell you what hubby and I have renamed it to! Lol Eeeew!

I was going to have the tomato and basil soup later today....
Maybe I will wait till later in the week ;)
Glad you got through your first day Jimmy :)