New starter on Tuesday

JimmyJ

Hiya all!

I'm due to start tomorrow (Tuesday) after my box of delights finally arrived today. Look forward to getting to know you all a bit better over the coming weeks and hopefully sharing my journey with you.

I'm kind of excited and kind of terrified at the same time - I'm amazed how well some of you have done, and really hope I can do the same.

Onwards and downwards!

Jimmy

Good luck Jimmy!! I am just about through day 1 and have been 100% have done this diet before and lost 3 stone in 6 weeks, hoping for the same again!!! You can do it!!!

Hey Jimmy, good luck with your start tomorrow. Make sure you drink lots of water :)
x

Hi and welcome! Good luck and stick close to the boards for support. When I want to stuff my face in the fridge I read the diaries here and on the CD and other food replacement sections of this site...it really helps!

I am starting today too :)
But I am waiting till mid morning for my first shake.
Good Luck !!:)

Best of luck with your start. The whole site is a welcoming one but the Exanters/Exantees(?) are very helpful. I lurk more than post cos I usually have nothing of interest to say but most posters here are v regular & they'll inspire you.

Good luck - it might not seem it now, but before you know it the first week will be over and all of a sudden you are on week 4 without seeming to have blinked! Keep your eye on the ball and you can't fail to loose on this diet! Best of luck for today!

Hiya Jimmy :)

Good luck with ur start today :)

Make sure u drink loads and you'll be fine x

Good Luck to you, this website is brilliant for support.
Best of luck :)

xxx

Wow, thank you all for your kind words and encouragement!

Day 1 was interesting.... I've never spent so much time in the bathroom and tomato and basil soup is a colour I've never seen before! I do like vanilla wth coffee though, that was great......

Here's to day 2, the sun is shining, I feel a bit sh*tty but am pretending I don't, hope you all have a lovely day!!!

Sounds like you had a great day! Well done! Hahaha that Tom soup is the strangest colour, I won't tell you what hubby and I have renamed it to! Lol Eeeew!

I was going to have the tomato and basil soup later today....
Maybe I will wait till later in the week ;)
Glad you got through your first day Jimmy :)

good luck with day 2 - have to agree on the tom soup though - weirdest colour of them all!! :D

Back