New Starter!!! Support Please!

Well done Donna! Gives u an incentive to keep going! I'm on day 6 and I did get on the scales this morning and I've lost about 6 lbs ( my scales aren't the best) so pretty chuffed. Been one hundred per cent the whole time I'm really proud of myself but this is just the start of my journey so keep it up lol xxx

Well done girls - you will be amazed how quick it goes after the first week xx

you's are doing great ladies :) Emma is right, once you get over the first week and get into the swing of things time flies by and you've a month done with fabulous results before you know it

Hi, I'm a new starter (Monday) and I was just wondering has anyone experienced a plateau on LT? I have done VLCD's before (but sadly regained :( - my fault) and I always seem to hit a plateau. Anyone experience this on LT? I have quite a bit to lose, around half my body weight.

How you geting on, Sarah?

Hello di
It's goin well just got weighed and I've lost 8lbs in me first week been 100% the whole week I'm really chuffed

Just read your post and we have about the same to lose and hiding away in the same clothes !! How you getting on ?? Xxx

hi glendale
i had a meltdown after having two periods in three weeks so had aa biiiigggg blip planninfg on starting again tomorrow Ill just have to put up with it :-(

That really stinks sarah. Feel for you! I was reading about how the TFR and ketosis affects TOTM. There's a thread on here somewhere, but it says something about how hormones are stored in the glycogen and it gets released which causes more TOTMs, or something similar. I still need to look into it myself but geez, how hormones mess with us.
Good luck keeping on track this coming week. It's hard but it'll be worth it.

Life would be so much easier without hormones!! I reckon you should be allowed to turn them on and off as required because they're nothing but trouble in the interim ;)

hahaha yeah kay wouldnt that be great!!! like I say I dont usually have them at all so major downer for me. Hows ur re-feeding going?

Refeeding done, just sticking to healthy eating. Fell off the wagon over the bank holiday, but weight almost back to 'normal' again, which I'm really pleased about :)

Back