New Starter

Good on you Davee! Just be careful of booze and ketosis. I had a couple on a weekend away and felt v poorly because I wasn't out of ketosis

You're having fantastic losses. 38lbs in 5 weeks is amazing

I second that - better to be out of ketosis before having any beer - I got a terrible stomach ache, severe indigestion and burning stomach from alcohol on an empty tummy.

Great losses - well done.

Thank you both :)

I am not on sole source atm, I am doing 3x cambridge plus chicken and broccoli for my dinners. I thought having a couple would be ok on that?

Well it's been two week and I went for weigh in, I'm now down another 9lbs to 21.6stone :D

Can't quite believe I got a nice loss over christmas, with eating dinner and drink coors light.

Well done, great start to 2012! Here to the next stone off

Ty both :)

Just got back from another weigh in, I wasn't expecting it to be too great as I'd been to the pub on my birthday. Anyway I lost 2lbs and am happy with that. Everything back to normal now and no more cheats :)

Also I've just noticed that I've got 2lbs below 300 :D :D

Last edited:
Well done Dave, you're doing great, people must be starting to compliment you now :D

tyvm, yea I've had a few comments :) I still have quite a long way to go though but am enjoying buying ever decreasing sizes of clothes :D

Hello again, well I'm back for week 9 results and I have managed to shed another 7lbs :)

That takes my total 9 week loss to 4 stone :D 6 more to go, still finding it a bit hard to believe that it's working and feeling the difference is great.

Brilliant, you're doing amazing!

Hello again, were back at my newly favourite time of the week, weigh in day :)

I lost another 5lbs this week taking me to 20.6 stone, I can't wait till I see inside of the 19stone mark.

Since starting this great diet I have lost 8.5inches from my waist, 1.25 inch from my neck, 6.25inches from my chest and 1.75 inches from my arms.

Well done! I think you started around the same weight as my mum and she managed to lose 4 stone in 9 weeks to! It's amazing how such changes in diet can make such big losses!....Well done for what you have done so far - pretty jealous! x

Thank you :) I was kinda thinking when i started of how jealous I am of some of the other people on here with great weight loss, but after a few weeks the time is flying past and the weight is flying off.

Congrats to your mum and good luck on your journey, you can do it :D

Just got back from weigh in and another 7 lbs gone.

This diet is great :) It's removed almost 20% of me.

Last edited:
Well another weigh in and disappointment this time, I gained 1lb :< I haven't done anything different either so I am not sure why it did that. Oh well here's hoping next week is good.

What plan are u doing! Xx

I'm on the 810plan atm because i was getting the same results with source source, but I'm thinking now it might be time to change back to ss.

Back