New Starter

jeni3075 said:
Wow mini! Well done!!! Did u refeed for 7 days then just be careful? Love to know cos I start refeed Friday before a month off!

Lost 31lbs in 6 weeks :)

No I did 7 days of 2 shakes and a protein meal (Atkins style) then 7 days 2 meals normal food but I avoided pototoes and bread for the refeed.

31b in 6 weeks is fab x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well that was very interesting! Iplayer it if u get chance :)
So I asked this question on the refeed section but no ones answered me!!! On refeed do you reacon I can eat those ready cooked chickens? I heard somewhere they pumped them with oil which I'm guessing wouldn't be good! But there handy to buy and the family will eat it to..
God I'm Hungry tonight :(

I know what you mean Jeni , I've asked few questions I re-feed before with no reply back & if I'm you just buy a full chicken& cook it in oven as I would probably think the cooked ones aren't as good! I'm
Also good ta just going to update my diary :)
Hope you are all well
X

Jeni I don't think those chickens are good for you as they baste them in their fat to make them juicy n succulent. Which works cos they gorgeous!!! Lol xxx
But not good for refeeding hunny :-(

Hi everyone, only a 13 nd a half hour day today lol had to do pizza run again but it's kinda turned me off pizza lol.
Hope after tomorrow il have my life back.

Weigh in tomorrow as well :( busy busy busy!!

Night night all and hope ye all had an ok day at least xxx

jeni3075 said:
Well that was very interesting! Iplayer it if u get chance :)
So I asked this question on the refeed section but no ones answered me!!! On refeed do you reacon I can eat those ready cooked chickens? I heard somewhere they pumped them with oil which I'm guessing wouldn't be good! But there handy to buy and the family will eat it to..
God I'm Hungry tonight :(

Sorry I would of answered you but I was very tired I done a 3 hour zumbathon for charity so I'm exhausted :(
No don't eat ready cooked chickens they are pumped with fat, water and other crap that's why they taste so good, iv found for me sticking to home produce, meat and veg and good home cooking, no per packed junk worked great for me iv had almost a month off without a gain.
I was very careful before I went on holiday but glad I did the refeed 2 weeks prior to my hols as I was all inclusive so I think I would of just eaten all the food lol.

I'm sure you'll be ok as you have come this far with a great loss, you know what you can achieve x

Chan81 said:
Morning all :)
Bless you angel with them long hours& GL with weigh in today :)
Have a good day everyone x

Morning chan, thought I'd let you know my German shepherd I'd due to have puppy any day now, so I'm nervous it will help on LT as dint think I could eat lol x

Chan81 said:
Morning mini:)
Oh that's we'll sweet , I love dogs :)x

Yeah I remember you saying that you were a dog lover ?? Would you like to come and play midwife lol I'm scared been reading up loads x

Morning everyone! i'm back to work now after 2 lovely days in a row off (which rarely happens!) just trying to catch up on the posts! I too am loving the Olympics, saw the tennis yesterday, fabulous! so glad Murray finally won a final!

Just had my weigh in..... i lose 3.7lbs! happy enough with that.... planning on getting in some exercise this week and plenty of green tea as i only have 20 days left on full Lipotrim before i start refeed.... would love to have another half a stone gone by then.... then fingers crossed could manage the other half stone on refeed without having to go back to TFR....!

Lol I'm on my way then mini I'll help :)
Hope you are all having a lovely day.

That's brilliant for your losses chub :)& I'm sure you will lose glad stone in 20 days :) x

Just been and weighed in and have lost 4lbs :) delighted, aFter only 2 lbs last week these long hours have paid off. 12st 0lbs who'd have thought it lol.

Hey all!! Well done chub n angel! Fantastic losses!! 12 stone.. I wish angel!! But getting there now! (if I can be good on my month off!! Realised today I've got summin planned for every w'end until 17 sept... God I'm gonna have to be careful!)
Thanks mini.. Well I'm going to do exactly what u say cos you've done brilliant!! Did u drink on holiday? X

Back