New Starter

I know Sharon!!! I've been on the sofa most of the day! And yesterday!! You think it would inspire us to get up and move our butts... But no! Lol

Lost 31lbs in 6 weeks :)

I got up early and went out on my daughters bike for half hour this morning. I went early so no one would see me lol

lost 48.5lbs in 8 weeks

Lol well done Sharon!! Hubs said I can go out on his but the seat is bloody tiny!!! I said it will get lost up my behind! Haha! I went out for a walk with the dogs... Went as fast as I could (which wasn't very fast!!!) but better than nothin! Just can't get motivated to exercise! :(

Nor me Jeni that's first I've really done other then walk the dog. When I come back from up north in a couple of weeks I'm going to join the gym near me it's only 19.99 a month cos I know I've got to do something extra to help my weight loss plus excess skin.

lost 48.5lbs in 8 weeks

Yeh.. I'm gonna have my month off then get back on it in sept and start some sort of exercise regime I've gonna have to put things in place for long term success this is not a quick fix!

Ah I phones are the best :) & I defo reckon from past experience that when you exercise your weight loss is better or you just gone quicker as I remember when I did this 2 years ago, I lost weight but not as much as this time & didn't feel as good as I do now & please don't worry when you read this & think are we coming back in here , you won't , back then following the diet I wasn't in the right place & did all the wrong things following the diet & put it all back on but that's due to choosing to eat the wrong things!
We are all going to get through this & well done for all getting this far :) proud of us all x x

Hi Sunshine!!

I'v just been reading your posts, Im starting Lipotrim in the morning and your posts are great, glad to see how well youre doing!! I'll be checking your posts to get me through the first week!! Thanks hun!! xx

Another 12 hr day today and then again tomorrow, shattered is not the word!! Diet is goin good but craving stuffing chip & gravy right now, guess we are all having that sort of day today :(

Night night all hope you had a good day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all:)
Hope we are all well:) I am working from home today not to bad & 4 more days to go at work then I'm off till 28th of August I can't wait & we go on holiday on 14 th of August for a week yay , have a good day everyone x

Hi chan n jeni x
What a crap day at work, headache n just wanting food!!! I need to get rid of these feelings but I'm really sick to death of these shakes now!!! This has confirmed to me that I will never come back on it after my hol x
Hope u all having a better day than me! X

Oh sun bless you k k ow exactly what you mean! You will get there pal:) how long you for left on LP now? Toddstar bet you can't wait to be on hols are you going anywhere?x

Ooo we're all gonna be on holiday together! Oo chan Greece nice! Better than Blackpool lol
Aw sun same here today!! I thought it was cos I'm eating on Friday... Been starved all day! It's all in the mind tho huh! And yeh I feel like that about coming back but don't think I've got a choice I have to!
Angel you must be totally shattered! Well done for staying 100% don't know if I could work 14hr shifts on 425 calories!!
Glad to be home and in front of the Olympics!

Hi chan, got 5 weeks left :-( know not lost much this week again n that's making me think why am I doing this???! But I'm my own worst enemy cos I'm lazy to get off my arse n exercise x
Jeni, bet ur soo excited!!! I'm sooo jealous lol x

Yeh I'm a lazy ass to! But you know we are surviving on 425 cals a day and working all day.. Let's give ourselves a break! We're losing not putting on! That's the most important thing :) saying that I know what u mean... When I thought I'd lost 2lbs last week I was soooo ready to quit! You need results on this diet for sure!!

Hi trimmers,
Well been on my jolly holidays and glad to report not even 1lb gained ?I was totally amazed by that. So my refeed worked !!!! I'm back on lipotrim today so hopefully I'll she'd the last of my weight in time for my daughter wedding on 26th :)

There has been loads off losses but please let me know how you all doing as its been just over 2 weeks since last checked in.

Oh and you'll all be glad to know re starting today has been a easy day and even though iv been eating and drinking for 2 weeks :) x

Mini, absolutely cracking news to hear u not put a pound on!!! Hope u had a fab time and welcome back :) x
My latest update is 2 stone 11 pound loss in 5 weeks - next weigh in on weds x slowing down loads now tho :-(

Wow mini! Well done!!! Did u refeed for 7 days then just be careful? Love to know cos I start refeed Friday before a month off!

Back