New Starter

Take care off yourself Sarah.

Sun that is outstanding

Morning ladies. I'm sleeping so much better since day 4 and actually goon to bed a little earlier. My energy levels are so much better now. Hope you all have a good day :) x

Morning rach n janine! Hope you both have a good day :)
I agree janine.. Going bed earlier and waking earlier it's great! But my energy is def in the first part of the day.. Start flagging about 3!
Weigh day for me tomorrow.. Excited! :)

week 1 -10lbs

Morning Janine,Rach, Jeni, Veronica & everyone else :) great morning, hope everyone is ok:)
I defo agree going to bed at a reasonable time is brilliant , have a good day ladies & catch you all later x

Good morning lovely ladies! Can i just say a huge thank you for the support last night, i woke up feeling on top of the world i didn't give in last night :) to anyone that has any little wobbles, write it down here before you think about doing anything and also remember how truly proud of yourself you'll feel when you wake up the next day!
Hope you're all well and have a lovely day.
I feel like a superhero today with my brand new vision :)

Glad your feeling better today Daisy :)

Jeni.....Tomorrow is my first weigh in :) can't wait!

Thanks luvies :) i hope your weigh in goes great tomorrow Lipotrim, which Im sure it will!
So my OHs mother offered to mind our little muffin tonight so we can go out (this is exactly what messed me up the last time) so I've told my OH he should go out for a few drinks with his friends, no point him missing out too and i can have a night in with the telly, mister grey and you lot ;)

Going to do a mega clean newbie house later too-my new vision has shown me how messy our house is!!

Good morning all u lovely ladies :)
I'm feeling lots of happiness from u guys today n me likey :)
Daisy, hugs to you n good on u re tonight xx
Chan, Rachael, jeni, janine n daisy, hope u all have a lovely day - working till 7pm tonight so chat to u all laters xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooo janine make sure you let us know I can't wait!!
Aw daisy so glad your feeling better I was exactly the same last Friday but god did I feel proud of myself sat morning when I woke up!!! You can have lots of nights out with hubby when your thin!!!
Have a good day at work sun :)
Im a bit miserable think I've got an ear infection ( not good) :(

week 1 -10lbs

Just the tablet form I think hunny xx hope ur feeling better soon :)
I got an early dart from work so finishing at 4 Woohooo xxx

Will do Jeni ;)

Oh I bet ur made up with an early finish Veronica. And it's lovely weather too :) x

I am jeni, hate finishing late :-(
On my lates next week, 1 - 9 so think gonna go gym in mornings wooo xxx

sunshine_72 said:
I am jeni, hate finishing late :-(
On my lates next week, 1 - 9 so think gonna go gym in mornings wooo xxx

I'm back on the wii Zumba and starting boxer size again next Thursday not that I have my energy back :) x

That'll be good sun wish I could do that cos I sooo don't feel like doing any exercise when I get home from work! Def think I could do it in the morn tho.. No excuse for w'end then! Got to kick my fat butt into shape!!
God this earache making me feel like crap! I'd go home if I didn't think everyone would blame 'the diet' !! Tell u what tho didn't even feel like my shake today hunger Deffo going! :)

week 1 -10lbs

hi ladies,
ur all doing fab! i started my milkshakes yesterday n reading all ur posts is soooo encouraging, have to admit tho i'm only on day 2 n already missing my food so think i'll be reading, posting a lot to keep me going :)

Hey and welcome joi... Deffo helps to keep jumping on here wouldnt have gone my 13 days without these lovely girlies! :)

week 1 -10lbs

joirv31 said:
hi ladies,
ur all doing fab! i started my milkshakes yesterday n reading all ur posts is soooo encouraging, have to admit tho i'm only on day 2 n already missing my food so think i'll be reading, posting a lot to keep me going :)

This page is a god send. All these ladies and the odd gent are lovely! It's so helpful knowing that when ur having a crap day...your not alone. Days 1-6 were very hard for me even tho 5 and 6 were better than the others. Every day gets a little easier and I'm not missing food as much now :) still miss it a bit but no where near as much x

Back