New Starter

Good girl janine - I really think we can do this - pooh exciting!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm great thanks chan. No way was I cheating, plenty of black tea m water kept me going!!! Just on second shake now - I'm finding this easier dare I say - are u? Xx

Hi Veronica:),

Yeah I agree it's going well:). I got one more shake to go but I've got to be careful as today I was due to go for a meeting & prior to it decided to brush my teeth & was sick!
Certainly no appetite for any food so all good :) x

Hey guys!
Yeh that's my plan to (about the healthy eating) I was the same as u janine... Didn't eat much throughout the day but made up for it all evening! Things have got to change!!
Aw no rach!! They will only do it at participating lipotrim chemists because it's made by lipotrim.. Have a look on their website for one that's close to you.. I'm sure I've read on here there are other things available that are the same.. Type it in the search maybe? Have a great night... Not going to be easy for u! But wow size 16.. I'm only dreaming of that right now!! BUT the jeans I'm wearing today are sooooo going in the bin tonight!! There massive and falling down! :)

week 1 - 8lbs * week 2 - 7lbs*

Oh dear chan, hope u r ok x
Jeni yeah to binning clothes that become to big, cos u know what - we will NEVER fit in them again :) xx

Bloody cracking idea jeni lol xx

Advice my lovely ladies... Was planning on going swimming tonight.. My friend goes 8-9... I just don't know if I can be bothered! Can't get that 'get up and go' at all!! I really want to start the exercising and know it will help my diet but just can't stop feeling lazy! I know I COULD do it but the question is DO I WANT TO?! But if I don't start soon I never will! Anyone else feeling like this?!!

Tummy is good today thanks Jeni :) so wots everyone up too tonight ? My OH is going out with her work colleagues for some drinks & I've decided to drop her off & pick her up later x

Glad to hear chan.. Your social life is us at the moment but you'll soon be partying with the other half and feeling great!

Jeni I know what you mean about the exercise thing, hence why I've ended having to get gym sessions with a trainer & once I book it if I cancel I lose my money for it!
If you can try & go swimming as you will feel good after it:) I'm going tomorrow at 1pm x

jeni3075 said:
Advice my lovely ladies... Was planning on going swimming tonight.. My friend goes 8-9... I just don't know if I can be bothered! Can't get that 'get up and go' at all!! I really want to start the exercising and know it will help my diet but just can't stop feeling lazy! I know I COULD do it but the question is DO I WANT TO?! But if I don't start soon I never will! Anyone else feeling like this?!!

I felt exactly the same and today I decided to do Zumba on the wii (it's bloody hard lol) and I felt so much better after it! I'm gonna go swimming tomorrow night :)

I know I'll feel good for it that's why it's so frustrating!! Its just the 'getting there!'

It is hard. My energy levels are still quite low but better than they were and the Zumba helped :)

Maybe I'll just get the wii out janine... Might be better just starting at home and see how it goes.. Right I've decided I'm not gonna do swimming tonight.. Gonna do 30 mins with my wii active..
I've just worked out I've got 6 weeks until my first re-feed!! Things feeling a lot more achievable!!!

jeni3075 said:
Maybe I'll just get the wii out janine... Might be better just starting at home and see how it goes.. Right I've decided I'm not gonna do swimming tonight.. Gonna do 30 mins with my wii active..
I've just worked out I've got 6 weeks until my first re-feed!! Things feeling a lot more achievable!!!

Sounds like a good idea. I did the woo because I thought...if I feel dizzy or pass out then I'm at home and won't make a show of myself lol

I've got 5 weeks till re feed Jeni so not long to go :)& yeah do a bit of sport on wii & take it from there :) x

Back