New Starter

Well set up my personal trainer on my wii active.. Start Monday! So did half an hour of just dance... I'm sweaty but did pretty well!! First day of exercise DONE! How u doing tonight peeps? Xx

week 1 - 8lbs * week 2 - 7lbs*

Hi Jeni well done on the exercise! You'll get addicted :) i miss it, can't exercise for a week-good excuse for loads of telly though ;)
Evening going really well thank goodness! What have you planned for the weekend?x

Hmmm by the looks of it we arnt going to be able to leave the house without a boat!!! Bloody weather!!!

Well done on the exercise Jeni :) & not much planned over weekend for me, some swimming tomorrow & chilling afterwards x

Well done jeni. Iv decided on a nice walk tomorrow and then a swim 4-5. Iv bought myself a kettle bell for my bingo wings too. Lol x

Janine

A massive well done for your massive weight loss!!!!!!!
What a excellent result you must be so Proud of your self, it's people like you that keep people like me going. Roll on next week for your pounds to roll off again :)

Good luck and keep going

Mini x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi

I do zumba and it's great once you learn the moves and the good thing is you can make it low or high impact, another good one is bokwa its great fun and dancing and very funny learning the moves

Mini

OMG
anybody seen insanity on you tube it's a fitness regime, well that's my next aim to be able to do that !!!!!

hi guys,

i got my long day in work tomorrow (8 till 8) so that puts Sunday as a total lazy day lol.
going to bed now as tired n long day tom! starting exercising next week eeeks - loving our journey to slimmer us to be honest :) xxxx

Getting very exciting now isn't it!! Have a good day tommora sun night hun x

I had planned on being in bed by now because I'm having a shitty night. Iv got hunger pains again and feel really down but thought I would pop on here first and glad I did. You all cheer me up just reading your posts. I think it's because its my TOTM or something but I'm up and down like a yoyo today. Feel fab one minute and like crying the next. I know I'm being stupid, iv only done 1 week and there are so many of you that have done this for ages! Roll on October. Lol

minime2012 said:
OMG
anybody seen insanity on you tube it's a fitness regime, well that's my next aim to be able to do that !!!!!

Are you crazy??? It's suicide!!! Haha my friend has it and I lasted about 5 minutes. It's really hard work. I'd rather do Lipotrim. Haha x

Lol I must be I'm downloading as we chat I'll be skinny mini soon ha ha, but take the point LT my much easier. X

Hey Lipotrim it's not stupid it's ok, you can get emotional at times so don't worry about it & I'm on day 11 but it feels like 111 lol well done for hanging in there :) x

Hi lovely ladies....Woow what weight loos results tonight. I'm late to check in....had to take some of my customers out for dinner in Alderley Edge, 4 hours of being around yummy ( an do mean yummy...my fav's) and alcohol.
I was sooooooooo close, I even had evil thoughts of buying a packet of crisps on the way back home. You guys kept me going....2 large bottles of water and that's all I had, with ice! :-(
A bit sad....being around stunning tall, skinny girls who were having wine and food! A few tears whilst driving back, getting on here and talking to you ladies kept me going.
Love x

Lipotrim4Me said:
I had planned on being in bed by now because I'm having a shitty night. Iv got hunger pains again and feel really down but thought I would pop on here first and glad I did. You all cheer me up just reading your posts. I think it's because its my TOTM or something but I'm up and down like a yoyo today. Feel fab one minute and like crying the next. I know I'm being stupid, iv only done 1 week and there are so many of you that have done this for ages! Roll on October. Lol

Aaw janine Hun
Sorry ur having a shitty night :-(
It will soon pass, r u not tired enough to sleep?
I'm having a cant get to sleep night - got lappy out n paid some bills n Internet shopped but didn't buy anything - what's point on this diet??!
We dunno what size we gonna be for our hols - Woohooo how good does that sound??! :)
Ps - ur dates on signature go all haywire lol - aug sept n back to aug again :) xx

Agree with Chan hun... Really is a rollercoaster of a ride Hun I'm up and down to.. But hey we're doing this!!! You've done amazing in your first week! And amazing things are still to come xxx

Lost 15lbs

Thanks Chan. Iv decided to go to bed before I over think everything and hope that tomorrow I wake up in a better mood :) night everyone x

Back