New Starter

Asal, well done for staying on track, hmmm see stuff like that would kill me n all u gals who still for partners and / or children - total respect!!!
If I'm honest, have found that I try to distance myself as much as poss from the sight n smells of cooked meals, supermarkets - no problem but say a night in a restaurant - noooo way hose!!!!
Hence why loving living on my own whilst doing this - couldn't do it if food was being prepared every night xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks lovely girls.... It was hell but I had to do it, unfortunately part of my job. I'm sooooooo glad to be back home thu away from alcohol, food and beautiful skinny girls...hahahaha x

I got to say my sense of smell has extremely heightened I'm like a police dog lol & I feel up on smell haha x

Well asal good on you, what an achievement. That just proofs that when you put your mind to it you can do it, so 1 hurdle over keep sipping those shakes then you too can be a skinny person ordering that F--d x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Absolutely agree sun... I'd cave I know it... Just stepping away from anything that involves food or drink! I can't even manage the supermarket! Went dizzy in asda last week! Hubby's being great really...haven't had many temptations to face.. Although donuts at work today was a little distracting!! Grr

Lost 15lbs

Thanks Minime....it was your beautiful faces and kind words that kept me going....I mean it, all I was thinking was....what am I going to say to the girls tonight?
So big thank you all for your support x

How is everyone holding on tonight? I'm wide awake lol thought I'd have a nap till partner calls so I can go collect herbs but cant get to sleep without her being here ! X

BTW....I went to pick up a prescription today and my lovely GP was half the size he used to be! I asked the lady at reception what he's been doing and guess what ladies......
LIPOTRIM!!

Aw asal! I know tho I've said before we've got a responsibility to each other now!!
Collect herbs chan?!
I'm wide awake to!

Lost 15lbs

Lipotrim is quite popular but it's not surprising knowing how great the results are:)
Here is an inspirational quote for us all :

We can reverse years of damage to our bodies by deciding to raise our standards for ourselves, then living differently. Old wounds heal, injuries repair, and the whole system improves with just a few changes in what we put into our bodies and how we move them. X

Ha asal! Well that's as good as a recommendation as your gonna get huh!! So many success stories! Love it gets me excited! :p

Lost 15lbs

Back