New Starter

For my birthday which is next Saturday I asked for a colonic hydrotherapy I wonder if I'll get it & wonder if it will works while on Lipotrim lolx

I'm wide awake too ladies n my alarm set for 6.30am :-(
Must say not peed as much today - don't like that cos I imagine that thats the escape route for all the fat lol xx
Now, do I take 2 shakes to work or all 3?? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

For my birthday which is next Saturday I asked for a colonic hydrotherapy I wonder if I'll get it & wonder if it will works while on Lipotrim lolx

What a great gift, let me know I might try it before my hols ? But like you will it work with LT ?????

Sun...aren't you doing a 12 h shift tomoz? Take all 3 just in case and please please please remember to take them x

Asal when I been reading the re-feeding section it seems so!! Xx
Too long to refeed for me boo x

Minimi if I do get it I'll let you know how it goes & if not I'm even considering just treating myself to one x

Yeah 12 hours asal, n I will remember them - god what a mare that was!! My bloody bf fault cos he was being slow this morn n we needed to go cos i needed to be at work x

Janine poor you !!

Take 3 but leave one in your car !! Then you know where it is if you really need it, then when you finish you could have a nice hot chocolate or coffee latte ( vanilla with coffee) as a night cap :)
Mini

Sun... If you forget it, I will personally deliver some to you. Oh boy! Did I feel for you the other day. X

I fancy one of those chan - keep us posted on that one :) x
3 shakes it is then to work - I tell ya I much prefer em done in blender as they go a bit frothy as opposed to the shaker cup thing xx

Back