New Starter

Hi Mini

hope u r feeling ok today. Sorry the re-feed didnt go well, but at least you addressed it and did something about it - hugs to you x

Morning trimmers !!

Had a busy weekend so not been on here:) but had a giggle at you lot it's took me over half hour reading what id missed lol
Glad everybody doing well and seems you all have nice clean houses :) oh and the loo issues are now solved with ducolax..

Iv had a crap weekend tried to start the re-feed but I spiralled out of control so I'm clearly not ready for it, I was hoping to do it for 2 week before my holidays :( iv got no chance. Iv had my shake this morning now off to the gym !! Back to day one, not gained any weight but feel like
S- - -

Lost 25lb week 4 ( nearly 5 )

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Afternoon everyone. Well my doc said in in good health and can continue with LT! Woohoo! My iron levels are probably low but nothing to worry about. I went to the chemist for dulcolax so when is the best time or me to take them? Baring in mind I have the shook run at 8am and 3pm. How are you all? X

Hi mini... Ooo that's what worries me about re-feed! A lot of people say when they come off the shakes they feel out of control! Well done for not putting any weight on and getting back to it quickly!
Yay janine good to hear Hun.. I think it's best to take them before you go to bed and maybe get up slightly earlier? Might be on them myself if I don't go today!
Any news on chan yet??!!

Lost 15lbs

Ok will do. I was just wondering about chan. Not seen anything yet x

Hi ladies :) sorry for not coming on any sooner, it's been hectic at work! I've lost 5lbs :) so it's a stone in 2 weeks I'm over the moon :) hope you are all well x x

I'm def getting some dulcolax after work - do u have to ask for them? Xx I'm embarassed lol

Woohooo chan, sooo chuffed for u :)well done!! Bet u feel soo happy xxx

Oh wooh thank god for that - saunsburys after work it is lol xx
It does pay this diet - Im defgonna go thro it x a stone off girlie ;) woooo x

Awwwww well done chan!!!!! So made up for u. X

Veronica, yea I had to ask at the chemist and then the girl went back and asked everyone else of they had any in! Shame..haha I think I will go asda next time :p x

Haha hmm I'll be putting it on the asda delivery lol!!
Chan well done girl!!! Go u!!!! Made up for ya xxx

Lost 15lbs

Aghh had a really crap busy day at work!! It's so the kinda evening I would have a lovely dinner and a bottle of wine to cheer up! :(

Lost 15lbs

Aaw jeni, I'm still having a crap day babes :-( on lates this week n I detest lates, working till 9pm x
Can't stop thinking about food today - think its TOM n I can eat a scabby horse at that time lol xx
Tempers a bit frayed n I'm altogether not a happy bunny today :-(

Aw im right there with ya! Slightly cheered up my chans loss! I promised I'd start my exercise properly today... Can barely get my arse off the sofa to go for a pee! **rubbish day** ? least I'm at home I guess... Must be hard working til 9 :(

Lost 15lbs

hi ladies - sorry to butt in to your conversation. Sorry to hear you are feeling down today. Look how far you have come though - I'm in awe! I am just back from the pharmacy with my mum and start LT for the first time in the morning. I'm feeling a bit anxious and worried about the whole thing - just no idea what to expect. Weight on the scales was even more than I expected though, so I am disgusted with myself and hopefully that will be another factor on the list to keep me on it. How did you find your first day/week?

Hey mel... Don't apologise welcome aboard.... And I say welcome aboard because it is a rollercoaster!! But I'm just having a rubbish day!! The diet is amazing... I feel better in every way and only on day 17! The first week is hard but excitement and motivation gets you through then when you start seeing the losses it inspires you to keep going! I was pretty sick at my first weigh in to.. Had been avoiding scales at all costs for some time! But hey your never going to see that number again so doesn't matter!!! It helps to jump on here as much as you can... Would never of got through these past weeks without these guys! Read the diaries to.. Some of them are amazing and very inspiring... Any worries just ask! We're all in this together :)

Lost 15lbs

Jeni, yeah we work a six week rota as the job we do we have to cover the opening hours of the business :-(
Oh well, no one here now - n I have just spent 75 quid in the net a porter sale on 2 Marc Jacobs rings and another ring the designer can't remember - eeks!!! Lol x
Mel, welcome, first week hard, but get through it n u will be sailing - lots of water is the key!! X

Back