New Starter

Hi everyone, thanks for your lovely comments and ur continued support :)
I'm now looking forward to the Friday losses and sharing in your joy xxx
I'm getting comments now which is a confidence booster - god to have this we would have to do at least 2 months on a food diet lol xxx
Rachael, glad u keep popping in n good luck with ur eating xx
Chan, still NOT had a poo!!! Arrghh dunno whether to take 2 more tonight lol - it says u can take daily up to 7 days I think it said x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Jeni i hope you're not forgetting about our wii date tonight! Im going to have a root for my motivation i seem to have misplaced it!

Chan81 said:
Mmm ok Veronica , take two more tonight & see what happens & did you also get some fibreclear?x

I will do, on your authorisation ;)
Didn't get fibre clear no, have u got some? Xx

Iv taken another 2 dulcolax because I feel bloated. We're all gonna have red asses tomorrow lol

Eww janine! Lol sun Deffo try the fibreclear... I go nearly every days.. Haven't had to use ducolax yet,....
Ready when u r daisy... When we both find our motivation!!!!!!

Lost 15lbs

My telly and internet got cut off today, i rang them and was like eh hello what's going on?! They said yeah you never pay on time and you haven't paid in over two months Hahaha i was like ooooh yeah i vaguely remember throwing those bills to one side :) Im so bloody disorganized! Direct debit it is from now on! So without any distractions I'll have to give the wii a go.....in a bit ;)

jeni3075 said:
Eww janine! Lol sun Deffo try the fibreclear... I go nearly every days.. Haven't had to use ducolax yet,....
Ready when u r daisy... When we both find our motivation!!!!!!

Lost 15lbs

I might get some fibreclear so I don't have to keep taking dulcolax. It can't be good for us x

Right 2 more it is tonight, n then if nothing tomorrow, fibreclear it is!!! I will have number twos if it kills me lol cxx
I'm not giving up just cos of that, no chance - its in my head now, shakes for 9 weeks without any interruption! :) xx
Ooh starting a boot camp class next tues - hardcore!!!
I'm totally paranoid about having saggy skin, so I'm hitting the Zumba, ab attack, bums legs n tums type classes at the gym soon! Xx

Let me know how you get on with the excersise. I'm paranoid about saggy skin. My bingo wings are quite bad so if anywhere it will be there and inner thighs. Might start excersising after my first weigh in. In the meantime, lots of dry body brushing and palmers cocoa butter for me

Hi girls...really crap day here...my weigh in. Only lost 4lbs apparently down to the fact that I've replaced 2 of the shakes with flapjacks...which no one told me would slow down the weight loos... But I've found 2 flapjacks and a soup keeps me going good and this diet tolerable!
Gutted....I can lose 4lbs on re feed not torturing myself like this :-(

Spoke to LT and they confirmed that flapjack slows down weight loos as well....why the hell do they offer it then? I'm so annoyed

Aw hun 4lbs is good! What week are you on? That's the highest expected, between 2-4 is what they say. It's true that flapjacks slow wi down a bit though my pharmacist confirmed that :( i liked them but not having them x chin up!

Thanks Daisy... I'm on day 17... My first week ended up being 10 days...so this is my second weigh in.
When I did LT years ago...I lost 8lbs in second and 5lbs in third week x

I am gutted about flapjacks I must say....they made it much easier this week. I don't think I would of lasted had I stuck with shakes!

That's still over a stone in over two weeks, that's really good!! Think about it, you wouldn't get that with other diets!x

I know Daisy...I guess I was expecting more considering how tough it's been.
I ended up not getting flapjacks this week but I have to see if I can survive on shakes and soup...if its gonna make me give up, then I might have to have some flapjacks

A flapjack a day isn't too bad at all, my pharmacist won't let me have more than one a day though. Just keep strong and remind yourself why you're doing this and in over successful you'll be and that you've already got a stone gone which is amazing when you think about it.x

Back