New Starter

All the best for your weigh ins tomorrow girls - I'm excited to hear so you must be even more excited! Day 3 became miraculously easier for me after my second shake - feeling good now and... as I see toilet habits are shared here!!... my pee smells weird. Hoping I'm going into ketosis?! Maybe it will continue to get a wee bit easier now. Was naughty and took my measurements again tonight - I've lost 0.5inch all over and 1inch from my waist!! Not huge, but it is only Day 3 :)

Looking forward to hearing all your news tomorrow and sorry you weren't feeling good today sun xx

Thanks mel! I'm thinking it might not be quite as good as it has been tommorow but a loss is a loss!! Deffo sounds like your in ketosis... How's the tongue looking???!!! Mine is still rank btw! Easier from here on in!!!
How's sun?? Still caught up in the O2 business??
GL tomorrow janine!! Can't wait to hear.. And Chan if you don't get chance to come on have a lovely night and take care with the 'eating'!
:)

Lost 15lbs

Thanks mel, I'm feeling better now thankfully x just stick next couple of days n then u will be sailing Hun :)
Jeni, all services restored at work now, well been fixed for a few hours now - we been on sky news n everything lol xx
U excited for ur weigh in??? Woohooo x
Uh uh Jen, ur weigh in = weekend here again! I'm working all day Sunday - 8 till 6 to pass the weekend on lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh yeh thanks sun!!! Jee's tho weekend 4!! The times flying by now!! We know we can do it now we'll be fine! Just WISH the weather would get better... For the mood and exercise! It's peeing me off now!!!
Glad it's all sorted must of been a stressful couple of days!!

Lost 15lbs

It's flying by deffo!!!! Thankfully .:)
Well I'm exercising from next week, gotta be done n my mate has already booked a class so I can't back out - doing a boot camp class on tues eeks xx

Oo sun! Dunno if I could do that.. Prob pass out!! But I am Deffo starting next week to..in some way!!

Lost 15lbs

Evening ladies :)
All is well here & hope you are all ok:)
GL with weigh in tomorrow Jeni:)
Pub was ok god help me on my birthday night out on sat will be torture as wont be drinking but hopefully the social side will compensate for it lol x

Evening chan! U my dear, has got the strength of an ox :)
Hope u r ok, so proud of us all - look at us girls, still on it!!! Woohoo so proud cx

Night everyone xxx love n hugs :)
Another day done!

morning all, day 12 in the lipotrim house and the good mood has returned! with what looks like s shiney orb in the Hampshire skys, have a great day everyone x

Morning ladies. Well iv had about 10 hours sleep! Not done that for years. Feel so much better. Catch u all in a bit after weigh in :) x

Morning girls! Feels like i haven't checked in here in ages. I seriously can't believe how much easier this diet gets after the first three-ish weeks! Feels like only yesterday we were all introducing ourselves. Sooo proud of us all :)
Did the wii fit last night and my bmi was gone from 43 to 38 since last time i was on, how amazing is that!

Just got back ladies i was 107.2 starting point last week was 104.4 now I am 102.4 !!! I think I am doing ok I'm pleased I'm losing something !! How did others get on? Xx

Back