New Starter

Afternoon ladies :)

Chan, I don't blame u for going out on your birthday. I'll be re feeding in just over a week for a week then off the plan for a week. I think I'm in the right state of mind to just eat healthily and stop when I'm full so hopefully won't gain. I'm going to buy all fresh chicken and salad for me and not eat crap. It will be a good tester for me. Not looking forward to coming back on LT but I definitely am! I will be on it then until my holiday in October and back on it again until Christmas. Then I should be a healthy weight and not need this again :)

Sharon that's fantastic progress :) u pleased? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

jeni3075 said:
Weigh day tommora!!!! Don't feel like I lost it this week tho! :(

Lost 15lbs

Me too! I don't feel like iv lost either :( iv stayed away from the scales but it's killing me! Lol

Wow well done Todd! X

I feel really sick today - keep nearly being sick :-(
This shake is killing me drinking it - gotta rise above it!!!

Well done Sharon!! Amazing!!!
Aw no sun I had a day like that last week... Felt like it was in my throat the whole time! Bet u feel better and 'lighter' for 'going' tho huh!!!
Oh well janine guess we'll see!! Can't possiblly imagine not being able to lose on this diet!!! Surely!!!

Lost 15lbs

Hi jeni, feel a bit better now, wish this time would hurry up lol x
Bet u n janine can't wait for ur weigh in tomorrow - I'm looking forward to it x
Seen u n chan chatting about me eating - r u gonna eat next week? Eeks the thought sort of scares me lol xx

Yeh sort of scares me to! Was talking to Mart and he had a point... I might get a bad stomach which will in turn make me feel like crap and then I might just think oh b***er it!! Plus I'd HAVE to have a drink.. And I know myself to well it won't be just the one!! I think I'm gonna stick to the original plan.. And we're putting his bday back a month so we'll go out the 27th aug while I'm off it for a month... And my bday is in this time to so when I go back on it ive got no excuses!!
Yeh looking forward to weigh in but haven't really felt it 'melting' off me this week!

Lost 15lbs

Glad ur feeling better Veronica. I have hunger pains today for the first time in a while. They aren't bothering me tho, I'm just ignoring them and drinking more water.

Coming off for that week is exciting and scarey. I'm taking shakes with me and if I feel
I'm going to slip then I'm just gonna go back on them. I'm not gonna chance ruining my weight loss. That first week back on is going to be murder tho and I'm gonna need u ladies to have a go at me and make sure I get back on it!! Lol. I don't want no for an answer. :)

Lipotrim we will support you all the way :)& I'm going to need the support too as I've got a meal tomorrow night & supposedly sun but I'm going to see if can postpone the sun one as I don't want to mess it up big time. Sharon well done on your weight loss :) x

Glad you are feeling better Veronica :) I've just got back from the gym & waiting for OH to get bk as we are going pub quiz, I wonder if they will ask me again to why i am drinking water lol x

Glad you are feeling better Veronica :) I've just got back from the gym & waiting for OH to get bk as we are going pub quiz, I wonder if they will ask me again to why i am drinking water lol x

Chan you are a strong person, I am avoiding any social situ as I know I would cave and have wine, well done you x

Delighted for you Sharon

Back