New Starter

Hi ladies, home now! Asal, not seen u all week? How u doing hun? Xx
Oh ladies I'm shattered - lates do me in at work x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nackered to... I'm gonna sleep all weekend! :p loads of food on tv tonight making me have naughty thoughts!!! Go away food demons!

Lost 20lbs

Evening ladies. I'm knackered too. Think I'm gonna have an early night because I reaaaaally want something to eat! Lol x

Hi all felt really hungry today me and the other half went to bluewater and all I could smell was food!! Couldn't even have my costa coffee :( x

I hate days like this. I start to try and talk myself into referring early but I know I can't and I won't! I need to lose as much as possible before refeed and then get straight back on TFR when I get back! Bloody food!!!! Pain in the friggin a*$e!! Why can't salad tast like blimmin McDonald's! Haha

Lol yeh right! All these cravings or thoughts I'm having about food... Not one of them is for lettuce and tomato!! Lol your right tho janine we gotta keep on the plan!! Look how good this works it's amazing and it's really not that bad... Just seem to have good and bad days which I think will always be the case! But fortunately the good days seem to be getting more and more! :)

Lost 20lbs

Evening ladies we just got back in :)& hope you are all well! Unfortunately I've fallen off the wagon & won't go into details to what I've eaten, I feel disappointed but I'm back on it from Sunday. I feel bloated & not too great, I certainly did not enjoy eating like I used too!
I dreading weigh in on Monday but whatever are the consequences I'll bare it as it was my own fault! Guess everyone is asleep by now do catch you all tomorrow x x

Evening chan and happy birthday!!! :)
Don't worry about it, it was ur celebration, just be back on it n carry on :) xx

Cheers Veronicahope you are well darling saw earlier threads & hope bf is trying to be supportive now :) how are you? X

Yeah I'm ok, just feeling really cold this evening, heating on full whack n bf moaning about the temp. Weeks x
So did u have a good evening? X

Morning asal, I been awake on n off since 6, I find I'm not sleeping as much on this diet - hope the weekend is good for u xx

Morning ladies :)

Chan, don't fret about ur night off. We all deserve a break on our birthday! Just remember...when u get weighed, if you have gained quite a bit...it's not fat! When u eat straight after TFR without doing the refeed plan, all of your muscles store loads of water because they are drained when we start the diet. That's why we lose a lot in the first week. So don't let it put u off. It will just come off again in your first week back. I did LT years ago and don't refeed. I put 9lb on in 3 days and it was all water because all I had eaten was chicken and salad x

Morning vernonica and asel. I was freezing last night Veronica. Had my heating on too! And I definitly don't sleep as much at night.

Catch u lovely ladies later. Off out to treat my princess....seeing as I have saved a fortune on this diet!!! X

Morning ladies :)
Cheers for advice Lipotrim :)
Hope you all have a good day :) we got a carribean carnival in our area might go to it for a bit then I'm getting my hair cut at 3pm &tgen night out tonight. Hope everyone has a good day x

Morning peeps! Happy birthday chan!!!! I kinda knew that would happen chan because it would of happened to me!! Like everyone's said forget it and move on... Janines advice is good don't even look at the scales on Monday maybe!! Janine how did u put on 9lb in 3 days eating chicken n salad?? Thought re-feeding was chicken n salad just about???!!!!
I was freezing to last night!!!! I tell ya I am NEVER cold! Even in bed I couldn't get warm!
God I've just been invited down to festival of the sea which is just loads of food and drink and usually leads to a big pee up in the evening... I know it's great fun bit just don't want to cheat til my month off and know that's what would happen!! Feel like I got no life at the moment!! But hey it's not forever is it... There be more opportunities when I'm thin!!!!
So guess I'll just start the housework then GRRR!! Lol

Lost 20lbs

Back