New Starter

mumtoruby said:
Aww thanks guys, only 1st 7 to go, its defo down to you guys every time i felt i would cave, i came on here for inspiration, i think im gonna have to join the dulcolax group though i havent been for a week really bloated :/

Well done on ur weight loss n like jeni I wish I was that weight!!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lipotrim - I think you are definitely making the right decision. And you should still lose weight having 1/2 shakes a day, shouldn't you? Of course you have to think of your health and your little girl.

Ruby - I am so jealous! I have my first weigh in on Monday and cannot wait.

So I managed to not cave last night ladies! Stuck to the fizzy water all night. Granted, I left at 10.30pm but still! It was odd noticing people get drunker and louder - since you're normally in the same state as them you don't notice!! V proud of myself and my boyfriend (who was totally against this diet) even said "you are so strong - I would have caved at day 1" which was nice :)

Have taken my niece out this morning and just waiting for her to wake up from her nap to give her her lunch... Beans on toast - WHICH I AM TOTALLY CRAVING RIGHT NOW! Oh well.. less than 48 hours to weigh in :)

Hope you are all having a good weekend - do you think lipotrimmers have the cleanest houses in the world? There doesn't seem much else to do!!

Thanks Mel. I do think it's the right decision but I'm still really scared and actually looking forward to getting back on it already. Lol. Well I decided to cheer myself up and took my little one shopping. I got her some lovely stuff for our holiday and decided to try some new linen trousers for me. I was convinced you couldn't tell I had lost weight! Anyway iv got from a tight 22 to a very comfy 18! I'm so happy. Even more reason to be good! :) x

Lipotrim4Me said:
Thanks Mel. I do think it's the right decision but I'm still really scared and actually looking forward to getting back on it already. Lol. Well I decided to cheer myself up and took my little one shopping. I got her some lovely stuff for our holiday and decided to try some new linen trousers for me. I was convinced you couldn't tell I had lost weight! Anyway iv got from a tight 22 to a very comfy 18! I'm so happy. Even more reason to be good! :) x

Hi that is great you got into the size that is what Im looking forward to clothes shopping and different sizes!! Well done xxx

Just went for a big walk with the dogs.. Half way round I was dying for a wee!! Reacon I could of walked another hour if it wasn't for that! I feel like an old woman!! Being ruled by my bladder!!!

Lost 20lbs

Haha jeni that made me chuckle :) xx

that reminds me of me lol, i'm at work now waiting for a security guard to come by so i can nab him and he'll watch the shop while i go to the loo! (i work in a clothes shop in a shopping centre with no loo!)

Sooooo whos got any exciting plans for Saturday night??!! Parties.. Pub.. Dinner.. Oh no that's right we're lipotrimmers!! We're all doing NOTHING!! Sat nights are the worse huh!! Oh well rubbish tv it is then?!
Chan hope you've had a great birthday Hun and enjoying a couple of days off! Well JEL!
Rach what u up to on your last day off?!
Sun.. You got wine to contend with again?!
So when do I take this ducolax? Cos it finally has to be done I think!

Lost 20lbs

nothing on for me, trying to avoid it like the plague, luckily its my hubs weekend to work so havent got him here egging me on like last weekend, have a good one everyone x

Hi all it is hard esp at the weekend keep smelling food! Looking forward to my soup later. Bought a new book today as I finished the other one I was reading this morning. Looking forward to getting stuck into that tonight!!

really struggling not to eat right now :( feel like an idiot saying this to you all who have been doing this 100% for so much longer than me. Even googled "foods that don't take you out of ketosis". AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! It must be the Saturday night infection.

I'm at an Ann summers party. Still sat here with my water and refusing the food. I had my 4oz of chicken for lunch and it's amazing how much better I feel already! (sorry to talk about food) I'm still determined not to stray and ruin my weight loss :) x

Good on ya janine... It's what I worry about when I come off... Just going mad!!! Watching Indiana jones... Even the eyeball soup looked appetising!!! Haha ok maybe not!!!
Mel I've been struggling to... Keep going it passes.. More water if at all possible!!! :)

Lost 20lbs

Evening ladies :)
Jeni, no ash so no wine teasing tonight lol, as he can't be bothered getting up early cos I'm at work - shows how much he wants to be with me! Well I don't care cos he annoying me at the mo!!
Janine so glad u feel loads better already - just take it easy n u will be reet xx
Mel, im always wanting food lol - but just rise above n personally I feel a great satisfaction that I didn't give in :) xx

Hi to all :),

I'm sorry you are taking a break Jannine & wish you all the best & it will all work out for you:)
Jeni I'm just getting ready to go out & few friends are meeting us in Manchester so will be dancing away tonight & I'm driving so therefore there will be no temptation to alcohol :)
Hope you are well too Veronica & enjoying your evening :)
Rachael I'll be bk LP properly tomorrow & I can't wait as I've missed you all & I have no regrets so all good :)
Hope you all have a lovely evening x x x

That must be easier for you sun! Really don't think I could sit and watch! Well not with a long trail of dribble hanging out my mouth!! Yeh I've been thinking about food most of the day!! God it's soo much easier in the week! Slightly upset my friends are out tonight to but hey they'll be lots more and I'm going to feel so much more confident!!
Have a great night chan... Glad there's no regrets.. It's your bday and you only live once!! I'm certainly planning to eat and drink on my bday!
We're all doing do well!!!

Lost 20lbs

Back