New Starter

Yeah it is easier jeni, I'm just reading Cosmo n sipping sparkling water lol x I do miss food, but I'm determined to stick thro to 12 sept, it's not forever n time has to pass :)
Did u take any dulcolax? I not been again n arrghh it's a mare, but I don't feel bloated x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey ladies! Its so hard catching up here lately and I've been having bad headaches -apparently my eyes adjusting- so looking at my phone makes them worse! Seem ok for the moment though, just home from work i dunno how id cope without working Saturdays though I've an awful feeling my boss thinks I'll be keeping them up long term heh no thanks!
Hope all is well with you lovely lot? I see a few new names, hi girls hope you're loving LT!

Yeh sun just taken 2 dulcolax... Hoping it does the job in the morning! Got a bit of a dodgy tum to :(
Hey daisy.. Not to worry hun don't give yourself a headache! Yeh kinda wish I had a Saturday job to ! Today has been HARD! Craving all day! But got a smile on my face now cos I did it!! Plan is just to keep myself busy tomorrow and that's another weekend DONE! :)

Lost 20lbs

Good woman isn't it a great feeling thinking another day done!! Im off tomorrow and Monday so will be sure to keep verrrry busy! Can't believe weigh in is nearly here again-well Monday!
Took two ducolax myself but just remembered i have a woman coming to the house tomorrow to whiten my teeth-eek!

Hey rach! I've been fine going everyday with my fibreclear but haven't been in 3 days and I don't like it! So dropped a couple of dulcolax tonight! You know I think coffee might help.. I drink a few cups at work but not really at home.. Anyway hope I go tommora!
GL for tommorow hope you had a good 'last supper'! Here you go again huh!! Glad to have u back tho ;)

Lost 20lbs

A big heaped teaspoon at breakfast and same again for tea... But really just haven't needed to go since Thursday.. Grr!

Lost 20lbs

Your lipotrim supplier is meant to have it... It's supplied and made by lipotrim... You can also buy it on the lipotrim site I think..

Lost 20lbs

Morning.... REMIND me not to take dulcolax if at all possible!!! This is no longer the dulcolax lovers thread I HATE it!!! 4am I was sat on toilet for an hour!! Yes I went but my god had really bad stomach cramps and thought I was going to puke my guts up!! Managed to get back to sleep eventually (although I was sooooo cold!) then as soon as I woke up again RUN to the loo!! Maybe as I was a first time user I should have had 1??!!
So glad I did this at the weekend!!! :(
Anyhow! GL rach and chan!! You know you can do it...
Anybody up to anything exciting today? :)

Lost 20lbs

Oh jeni - sorry to hear you had such a bad night. Sounds awful. Afternoon nap in order, perhaps?
GL today rachel and chan - you've been there, done that, got the t shirt! So you'll be grand!
Does Mr Grey count as plans???

Of course mel! I'm still waiting for the second book! Grr!
Yeh don't plan on doing much today.. Which is good cos don't think I'd like to be more than 3 metres from the loo!!! :0

Lost 20lbs

Hi everyone :)

I'm back on it today like you Rachael:)
Jeni hope you are feeling better now :)
Today I'm having a lazy day nursing my OH from her hangover & glad to be in here again. Weigh in tomorrow but I know what to expect!!
Hope you all have a good day x

Back