New Starter

Yeah... I'm beginning to think its all in my head Sun, it's when I think about food ( evenings mainly, that was my bing time) I start feeling hungry.
Really keeping figures crossed for you today Hun, hugs and kisses x

Aww thank you Asal & hope you have a good day too & you ain't weird I know what you mean , we all got a common purpose & are supporting one another & the people in here are ace :) x

Well I made it for 9:30 :p and...........I lost 14.5lb :) so happy!!!! My first stone done and dusted in the first week :) thanks for keeping me in track everyone x

Lipotrim OMFG have i read that right a stone in 1 week? Wow wow wow fabulous well done you 

mumtoruby said:
Lipotrim OMFG have i read that right a stone in 1 week? Wow wow wow fabulous well done you ?

Yes...a stone in 1 week :) I'm so happy :p x

Janine, a huge well done to you :) xxx
Asal, ur not weird I feel the same towards this little group n I hope we all stay in touch x
Thank you lipotrim, for enabling me to meet some wonderful girlies :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I bet Happy is an understatement!!
Really well done im so pleased for you Brilliant.

Thanks everyone :) yea happy is a bit of an understatement :p so motivated!! X

Morning :)
Well done Lipotrim an entire stone off your journey, so pleased for you!!
As usual i feel great today after not giving in last night thanks everyone! Been quite a funny few days, been hard but back to normality and back to work tomorrow!

Omg janine!!! I can't type I'm so excited for u!! Well done girl!!
Rach... Nuphar breath strips from day Lewis chemist x

week 1 -10lbs

:) I cannot stop smiling! I love this diet!! :)

7lbs ladies!!! A stone and a 1b in 2 weeks Wooop! So I got confused last week cos the kgs... It was 8 last week and 7 this week.. That'll do me! :)

week 1 -10lbs

That's fab jeni!!! Woohooo what we are going thro us worth it xxxx
Well done girl - so chuffed :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow Jen that's fantastic! Well done x

Back