New Starter

Fantastic loss jeni congrats X

Well done jeni you must be delighted!!!!!!! Do you feel better? Do you know the name of the breath strips jeni?
Oh no sun I hope you sort it you are hard core if you do!!!
Hope you're feeling better Asal?
Mummytoruby it depends on the individual but you've done the hardest part now and make sure you drink plenty of water!
I wonder how LT4M has got on? Xxx

rachael1664 said:
Well done jeni you must be delighted!!!!!!! Do you feel better? Do you know the name of the breath strips jeni?
Oh no sun I hope you sort it you are hard core if you do!!!
Hope you're feeling better Asal?
Mummytoruby it depends on the individual but you've done the hardest part now and make sure you drink plenty of water!
I wonder how LT4M has got on? Xxx

I lost 14.5lb Hun :)

sunshine_72 said:
Good morning all, good luck with ur weigh ins, wooh it's all exciting :)
I have a mini disaster on my hands - I have forgot my shakes :-( I dunno what to do but I'm not gonna eat that's for certain! Xxx
Have a good day everyone

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What did u do hun? Hope your ok x

rachael1664 said:
OMFG LT4M well done mrs were the same!!!!! You must be delighted xxxx

Thank you :) I am. Iv not stopped smiling all day :)

rachael1664 said:
OMFG LT4M well done mrs were the same!!!!! You must be delighted xxxx

I only just noticed what I meant. Woo hoo, 14.5 for u too! Well done...incase I hadn't said it already :)

Hi guys, well home now n on my first shake. Not eaten anything n it wasn't too bad, plenty of water n black tea!!! Not giving in n going thro that first week for absolutely nothing or no one!!!
Bring on the weekend lol :) xx

Well done Sun good on ya! I absolutely love seeing you all be so strong, when i have my wobbly days it reminds me we're all in it together. I can't believe I've only seven more weeks eek!

Thanks daisy :)
I got ten weeks left n I'm counting the days!!! Not gonna give in but can't wait to have food lol xx

Well done veronica. I must admit, I don't miss food as much now but it will be nice to have a meal again. Iv been thinking a lot about how I'm going to adjust what I eat and the amounts. X

Me too janine. I think I'm gonna be really good mon-fri n treat at weekend. My friend at work who is a size 10 says she has to do that to make sure she doesn't put weight on, looks like maintaining a thinner body is gonna be as hard as this lol xxx

It will be worth it tho Veronica. Lol. My problem was not eating much during the day and then eating crap at night because I was hungry. I will be sticking to 3 healthy meals a day and then a treat at the weekend like you said :)

rachael1664 said:
That's my plan sun good mon-fri and treat at wkend. Thanks Jenny. Well just bought a size 16 dress which means I've list 2 dress sizes already. Now I'm off to a wedding. Wish me luck lol x have a good night ladies x

Have fun :)

Well done Rachael :)
Have a lovely time x
Chan hello!!! How are u today?
Janine I'm sticking to it like glue lol x

Haha me too. I don't even crave food anymore. Its so much easier now than the first few days :)

Back