New Starter

Evening sun! Yep I'm busy with mr Jason statham myself.... Mmm!!! :p
I thought seeing as though we're all going a bit 'doggy' in here I'd introduce mine
<<<<<<<< Charlie and Wilson!!
I don't wanna talk about holidays cos IM NOT GOING THIS YEAR boooooooooooo!!!! Naa excited for you all... I'll have a good time in Blackpool don't worry about me!!!!!

Lost 20lbs

Jason statham??!! God how blinking hot is he???!
Love muscles, skinheads n tattoos - god knows how me n Ash happened, the 10 stone skinny lol cxx sorry ash, u know I love u to pieces haha xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know huh!! I want to have his babies!!!
Nighty night peeps! Another day DONE! Hope you all have good days tommora xx

Lost 20lbs

It is jeni :) xx know its gonna be slowing down now but I really want to lose at least 4 pounds to get my 2 stone. Xxx
Night everyone x

That was meant to be tonight - she never replied to my mail today, so j guess she changed her mind! Gonna have to just get to gym classes on my own - once I start I will be reet - it's the starting!!! Lol xx
Thanks re tomorrow n will post soon as I know xx

Good luck for tomorrow Sun

Good luck with your weigh in Sun!
Thought i would join in with the dog theme :)
This is Murphy the black lab

Morning ladies :)
Oh your dog is gorgeous Rach & hope all goes well for you today.
GL Sun :)& hope you all have a good day & Sun yeah just start going to the gym :) I've fit my training session at 4ish tonight, if it wasn't for the trainer I would have not been going by now as I'm bad like that !!! X

Toddshar he is the best behaved out of my 3 lol arrr can't wait to see your ***** x mum to ruby I have a lab too well I have joint custody with mum since I moves out. He's bonkers!!! I'll put his pic up tomorrow. For some reason I can't see your profile pics :-( x x

oh i wonder why can every body else see my doggy?
Yea Murphy is bonkers aswell love him to bits & he is really patient with my 2 year old daughter,mind you thats probably cos she is always feeding him!!!!!!

Good morning everyone, thanks for all the GL messages - means a lot xx
I can see all ur cute doggies :)
Rachael!!!! Get ur arse in gear girl! Sooner u start being good, the sooner u over the worst bit do come on u can do it xx

Yea i agree all the doggies are gorgeous,
and totally off subject i have at last been for a number 2 YAY, it was welcome i tell you it felt like years since id been & i was soooo bloated.
I hope the chemist has fibre clear when i go on Sat :)

Back