New Starter

Hi Jen, glad you're here...really disappointed with 1 pound weight loss since Wednesday thu....how much are you losing a week. I've lost 22 pounds in 4 weeks

23 lbs in 4 weeks... We are both doing fab! When's weigh in asal? Try to stay off scales if it's upsetting you.. If you only lose a couple of lbs this week I'm sure it will be more the next.. Well that's what I'm hoping! (only 3 last week) I think they'll always be good n bad days on this... Weekends are generally a lot harder for me get a bit down n sulky that I'm not enjoying my w'end! But hey it's not forever and I know I'm going to enjoy my Weekends a lot more when I'm thin!!! :) really feeling the weight coming off me now which is spurring me on! What about u? :)

Lost 23lbs in 4 weeks :)

I was really on the up up to last Wed, even the the girls at the pharmacist were shocked as soon as I walked in! Having a down week thu since the weekend. Weekend is really tough for me too, really miss yummy food and alcohol! I'm even craving for things I wasn't bothered about before. Haven't been for a no 2 for a week which is crap...that always makes me feel sluggish and tired. Hoping tomorrow's the day.
Weigh in day is Wednesday x

how is everyone tonight?
Asal, you are so pretty - good luck for tomorrow
today I was really brave and made a collage of pics from the last 7 or 8 years since I gained weight... all the way from 8st 6lbs to 14st 6
I've stuck it on my bedroom wall so I see it just before bed and first thing.
it's a bit hardcore but serves its purpose - just need to get through the first 3-4 weeks I reckon.....
also, after 4 days on fizzy water, have switched to still which might be better
any tips would be really welcomed
thanks girls xxx

Hey all,
Well had my first weigh in yesterday - lost 9lbs. so i suppose thats good considering i broke it on the Friday evening before hand.....
I could log in yesterday as i went to bed for the day!!! Not feeling great at all.....I feel like i could throw up at any time and very weak and dizzy! My hubby said he would do the night feeds last night for our 7 week old daughter and i slept in the spare room. Thinking i would feel better for it today....but to be honest im not!!!!! Feel just the same..
I really going to do my best to get through it now today........

Well done Jeni with start the exercise. You will be feeling the better for that...

morning all, well done on the exercise Jen, and for everyone being so darn good! I nearly lost it last night, txted hubs to bring me a chicken shish and chips on his way home from work, and he wouldnt, could have driven there myself but didnt, I then had a wee cry, yes a cry, stupid cow as I just want a treat lol, I hated him last night, and even more when he was eating his dinner when he got in, poor man!! Good job I have been married 19 years, wonder if there has been a lipotrim divorce before??
Oh well today is a new day.............roll on my holiday!
have a great day everyone xx

Hi all, well hubby came home from work sat aft with his mum & told me to pack a bag! He had sorted his mum to stay at ours n booked us a romantic break at the lakes for our anniversary! WOW it was amazing got back yest lunch time, needless to say i have eaten and drunk all weekend but i enjoyed it. So back on today dreading it, keetosis here i come AGAIN xx

Hi all, well hubby came home from work sat aft with his mum & told me to pack a bag! He had sorted his mum to stay at ours n booked us a romantic break at the lakes for our anniversary! WOW it was amazing got back yest lunch time, needless to say i have eaten and drunk all weekend but i enjoyed it. So back on today dreading it, keetosis here i come AGAIN xx
sometimes its just gotta be done!! Well done for getting back on it though x

hey everyone! glad to hear everyone is doign well.... had another bad day yesterday but today at work is a lot better (i was off work sun/mon which is when i have really really bad times) i've decided that if my weighloss next monday is less than 4 lbs i'm gonna be moving to an eating diet, only lost 1/.8lbs at weigh in on sat (2 days) early, so that will be 9 days since a weigh in......

Don't get down Chubb I'm sure your gonna do great this week :) weekends r bad for me to! It's beeeeuuutiful here today! This better stay put for my holidays!!!
Was thinking last night there has been lots of people join the forum and haven't heard anything from them in quite a while (guessing they fell off the wagon!) but makes me proud of us all for still being here!! We are so strong to do this.. So many people I've told have said nooo wayy could I do that!! And didn't believe I could! But 32 days later still going strong!! We should be very pleased with ourselves buddies!! X

Lost 23lbs in 4 weeks :)

nomorechocolate said:
how is everyone tonight?
Asal, you are so pretty - good luck for tomorrow
today I was really brave and made a collage of pics from the last 7 or 8 years since I gained weight... all the way from 8st 6lbs to 14st 6
I've stuck it on my bedroom wall so I see it just before bed and first thing.
it's a bit hardcore but serves its purpose - just need to get through the first 3-4 weeks I reckon.....
also, after 4 days on fizzy water, have switched to still which might be better
any tips would be really welcomed
thanks girls xxx

Thanks so much...very kind of you. I don't feel it thu!x

Hi girls....weighed myself again today and in one week I've lost 1lb:-( that's crazy....I feel even downer than yesterday.heart broken, how is that possible?

Hi girls....weighed myself again today and in one week I've lost 1lb:-( that's crazy....I feel even downer than yesterday.heart broken, how is that possible?

HI, i'm right there with ya pet, only lost 1.8lbs this week (weigh in 2 days early) really can't understand it, i did eat 2 king prawns (picked out of kids chinese) on thursday night but didn't think that would stall weightloss to such an extent - i'm wondering does this diet just not suit me xx

Hi all :)
Asal & chub maybe it's TOTM & also the body fluctuates along the way so keep going & trust me results will be good :) x

Jeni glad you are doing well & how are you Veronica? So pleased with how well we are all doing , hang in there people :) x

Chan81 said:
Jeni glad you are doing well & how are you Veronica? So pleased with how well we are all doing , hang in there people :) x

Hi chan
I'm ok today thanks and u? Just bored on this diet to be honest n I don't think I have lost my 5 pound target for tomorrow so grrrr lol
How are u? U back in ketosis land? Lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Girls please inspire me and post ur weight losses and how long it took
I'm on day 2 and it's ok so far but finding my self sweating at lot !! And going mad cleaning lol
My girls can't leave anything down or it's gone ...

Back