New Starter

No will power said:
Girls please inspire me and post ur weight losses and how long it took
I'm on day 2 and it's ok so far but finding my self sweating at lot !! And going mad cleaning lol
My girls can't leave anything down or it's gone ...

Hi no willpower
2 stone in 3 weeks, started 17-2 now 15-2, 4th weigh in tomorrow :) xxx
It's worth it

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

seems like a difficult patch for a few of us
lipotrim is not for the faint hearted that's for sure
I went into town today and while window shopping for size 14's realised how much food there is everywhere and how much temptation
I did have a coke zero but no food....
hoping to lose about 7lbs for my 1st week - weigh in is on thursday

Well hopefully I'm not now15-2 lol but that was at my lady weigh in last weds xx hope to in 14's now woooox

Hey nowillpower keep it up!!
I've lost 23 lbs in 4 weeks... Think the photos show it?? Xx

Lost 23lbs in 4 weeks :)

Attachments

• image-2827742755.jpg
    image-2827742755.jpg
    450.9 KB · Views: 40
  • image-4270483907.jpg
    image-4270483907.jpg
    391.9 KB · Views: 44
  • image-2640362418.jpg
    image-2640362418.jpg
    409.8 KB · Views: 43
Oh dear....if everyone's having a difficult patch I'm having a rocky one....this week's weight loos was 2lbs....a disgrace.
That makes my total of 32 days, 2 stones.
My original target was to do this for a month....but I'm still a stone away from my target! The lady who weighed me today said , it'll be another 3-4 weeks.
Mmmmmmm......don't know if I can carry on especially of 2lbs a week!

Jeni u can really tell :) soo proud of u xx

Asal 2 stone in 32 days is amazing!!! You and sun are machines!!! You've lost a lot of weight it may just slow for a couple of weeks but if you've only got a stone left to lose you won't lose it so fast but it will go! What other diet would of taken that much weight off u!!! Try and stay positive hun xx
Thanks sun! Feeling a lot better about myself already... A long way to go but really feeling like I can do it!! :)

Thanks Jeni....I need a little bit of your positivity. Been so focused for the past 2 weeks, its only since Sunday that I've turned grumpy and lost my will power x

Wooooow Sun, you've lost 2 stones in 3 weeks? That's just amazing and you've kept soooo positive. Well done Hun! I feel so silly always moaning when you and Jeni are so focused x

Twit twoo Jeni you look fantastic you can really tell i bet your getting lots of complements xx

Well had my weigh in this morning and after weighing myself yesterday & had nothing lost (scales are dead on with chemist) I was in shock when she said 5lbs :)
Am over the moon after the disaster last week at the wedding!
That's 1st 9lbs off :) only 2 more to go and il be happy

Fab photos jeni, you look amazing xxx

Aww thanks guys!! Big smile on my face!! Took a lot of guts to put the 'fat pic' up I HATE it!! That was the night before my first day on LT! I know it seems like the days are going slow (specially at the weekends!!) but actually in truth this past month has flown by! Let's hope the next one does to! Asal just take one day at a time... Every time I'm having a rubbish day I just say tommorow will be better and it is :)
Really annoyed I can't do my exercise cos hubs got a mate coming round... And actually I think I'd faint cos it's soooooo hot!! Think I'll go for a walk instead x

Well done angel!!! That's why I keep off the scales!!! If I don't see a big loss I get upset.. Better to wait the week I think :)

jeni3075 said:
Ooooo sun it's weigh in tommorow isn't it?!!

Yea darlin - don't think will get my 5 pound target :-( but we will see! X

Asal said:
Wooooow Sun, you've lost 2 stones in 3 weeks? That's just amazing and you've kept soooo positive. Well done Hun! I feel so silly always moaning when you and Jeni are so focused x

Hi hun, I was a huge 17.2 tho!! Yuck x
I got Cuba in 8 weeks that's why I'm so focused, believe me tho, I cannot wait to finish this evil diet / I have just set my mind to that I'm doing till 12 sept - no ifs n buts!!! X

Jen ... Your amazing and oh my god can you see the difference .... You look fablous if that's what can be achieved I am defo going to stick to this .... I just cooked fish fingers chips and beans for everyone's dinner to day so I could limit the tine I spent in the kitchen ..... But it made no difference I wanted to scoff the lot lol
But I'm still 100% day 2 of 100% can't wait until I have my 1st stone off ..
And well done Sun and all the rest of you lovely lady's ...
We all know how hard it is to do Lipotrim and stay domestic goddess ;) but sure hey we are all going to be super sexy lady's real soon xx in skinny minis

Back