New Starter

Wow Jeni you look amazing so proud of you Hun well done :) & Asal you are doing great & all the best with your weigh in tomorrow Veronica :)
I couldn't be assed to go gym tonight but I'll go tomorrow:) hope you are all well x x

Thx no willpower... Hope it gave you a bit of 'thinspiration!' have you read some of the diaries on here with photos? Sooooo inspirational really kept me going the first week... Look for peachy, deedee, willow, bex and there's one under the stickies section AMAZIN! Well I didn't have to cook,, hub and son had a bowl of cornflakes cos they said it was to hot.... What I've since found out is father n mother in law are bringing fish n chips round later.... I'm soooo taking mr grey to the bath at that point!!! Locking the door til the smell has gone!!

Lost 23lbs in 4 weeks :)

Thanks chan... Too hot for gym!! I'm waiting til the sun goes down a bit then gonna take a walk!

Lost 23lbs in 4 weeks :)

Jeni you look amazing! Can totally see the difference! :) and well done angel that gives me hope cos according to my scales I haven't lost anything since my weigh in last fri either!

Morning ladies... Since I've been such a miserable cow...thought I'd let you know I weighed myself today and lost 4lbs since disaster weigh in of 2lbs yesterday. Just realise I've gone in a day early for my weigh in! But I ran out of shakes...I think they gave me 6 days worth and not 7, funny enough, they didn't say nothi at the pharmacist either.mmmmmmm..... Anyway, much happier this morning, that puts the total to 2st 4lbs in 33 days, just 11lbs more and wooooohooooo... Can't wait to get back into my clothes.
I don't know if I ever told you guys but last year this time I was a size 10 and due to severe depression I put on 3 and 1/2 stones.
Wish you all a great day, love x :)

Morning everyone :)
Asal that's great news!!! Bet u feel great now - I'm soo jealous u only got 11 days left lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done everyone! there are some incredible losses on here!! Asal, I wasn't (quite) depressed but put on a lot of weight after my grannie died last october through comfort eating, and also when my daughter was born needing major surgery (with a 16 month wait) i just ate and ate out of the worry - and was put on xanax - at least we are now back on track and know we need to loose weight.... i too have wardrobes full of clothes i can't fit :(

Jen, you look amazing.... really really a huge difference! inspired me to put up a before and now photo (sorry for copying you )

I've decided to give myself a huge kick up the backside and stop moaning about this diet ... i can do it... and i will do it... the support from all of you guys is just incredible!

before_during.jpg

well doneeveryone! there are some incredible losses on here!! Asal, I wasn't (quite) depressed but put on a lot of weight after my grannie died last october through comfort eating, and also when my daughter was born needing major surgery (with a 16 month wait) i just ate and ate out of the worry - and was put on xanax - at least we are now back on track and know we need to loose weight.... i too have wardrobes full of clothes i can't fit :(

Jen, you look amazing.... really really a huge difference! inspired me to put up a before and now photo (sorry for copying you )

I've decided to give myself a huge kick up the backside and stop moaning about this diet ... i can do it... and i will do it... the support from all of you guys is just incredible!

View attachment 57871
Wow chub you look really well, you dont look like you have a lot left to loose, how much more do you have left?

Well been for you weigh in n lost 7 pounds! I'm over the moon :)
That's 2 n half stone in 4 weeks :) xx
This diet is boring as hell but the results more than make up for it! Let's keep going ladies, I know we all can do it xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Chub you look great & I guess you haven't got long till you reach your target :) x

thanks chan, 1 1/2 stone to go until i get to 12 stone, don't think i could go any lower for my frame although other peoples goals seem to be a lot lighter???

Wow Sun really well done you must feel amazing? X

Hi chub :)
I want to be 12st too :) & I'm 5ft 3 but I am only on LP until next Sundat then I'll be doing a week re-feed as we go on holiday on 14th of August so I hope I get to 12st 7 lbs before I go away :)

Back