New Starter

Oo fantastic chub! Well jel! Bet you feel fantastic! ;)
I'm gonna have to try and keep myself busier over my hols... Boredom = thinking bout food! :(

Lost 36lbs in 7 weeks :)

Hi everyone :)
Chub that's great a size 12!!! I can only dream of that at moment x
Jeni how is the refeed going?? I'm still struggling on this, not cheated tho lol xx
Chan, hope u n ur other half have a fantastic holiday!!! Safe journey n will miss u xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone :)
Chub that's great a size 12!!! I can only dream of that at moment x
Jeni how is the refeed going?? I'm still struggling on this, not cheated tho lol xx
Chan, hope u n ur other half have a fantastic holiday!!! Safe journey n will miss u xx

Wow! Good to hear some inspirational stuff.

I remember being small/slim - some years ago - and would love to be again. I don't wear clothes I would like to wear due to my weight. I just buy things to try to hide my size now. I used to have pride in my appearance and loved putting my clothes together - I would love to rediscover that joy again!

So many people are doing holidays at the moment - anyone would think it was summer!

Had a massive migraine this morning. Just been drinking lots of water today and feel a bit better now. I know this can work if I stick to it. I have done so far. The weird thing is I felt a bit off my shakes yesterday and today - its like I don't want them. I slept in late on sunday and monday so missed out breakfast shakes as I was sleeping but am trying to dose myself up on water now. I don't want another migraine if I can avoid it.

Cheers Jeni& sun :)
All packed & ready to go tomorrow woohoo can't wait will miss you all too I'll message you tomorrow before we fly off , hope you are all having a lovely evening & that must feel amazing fitting in a smaller size well done chub x

Hey guys... Refeed okay! Still feel like in on the edge of losing control! Had my first bread today Wooop!! I'm feeling slightly bloated and can really feel the food in me... Not sure if that means I'm eating to much?! And chan no probs with toilet.. Back to normal thank goodness! Not jumped on scales yet... SCARED! Don't think I've done to bad.. Know I could do better I guess.. But it was 7 weeks of no food!!
Chan we'll miss u! But have a great time! Have a cocktail or 10 for me! :p
Going out with the girlies Saturday! None of them have seen me for 7 weeks.. Hope they can tell the dif!! Going shopping in Friday for new outfit... Hope it won't be as dipressing as last time I went!! Really looking forward to it tho x

Hi Jeni,

Hope you have a great night out with the girls on Saturday & I'm sure they will be able tell the difference& you will find a great outfit to wear :).
I know what you mean about feeling bloated after bread , I get like that now when having any carbs & I'll see how I get on with the bowel situation when I'm on hols& if not better I'll get it checked out when I return.
Hope everyone is hanging a good night :) x

Chan have a fab hol, remember the Greek I taught you :) xx you have to try the beef stifado n the oven cooked lamb!!! AND for a cheeky snack u have to try a gyros!!! Yummy, it's strips of lamb, with a bit of salad, some tzakiki n a few chips wrapped up in a little flatbread!!! Ooh it's lush :) xxx
Jeni, soo jealous of ur night out, and of course they will notice ur weight loss!!!! Have a fab time you soooo deserve it xx
We all still have to meet up u know, not forgotten our little promise :)
Well it's goodnight from Bolton, I think u r all fab n we have achieved great things on this diet. Cxx love n hugs cxxxx

Cheers sun will do :) I can't wait to get there now & we defo all need to meet up :). sleep well everyone night night x& I will remember the Greek you taught me :) x x

Byeeee chan! See u soon!
Well did it ... Weighed and I'm the same!!! Sooooo relieved!! I'll officially still weigh on Friday at chemists but honestly felt like every mouthful of food has been putting the lbs on! I know the weekend isn't going to be as 'good' as the week but there's hope yet! X

Cheers everyone for your lovely messages :)
We are at airport now catch you all on my return & I'm proud of us all, will miss you , take care everyone :) x x x

Well girls another 3lbs down and just got promoted at work to a team leader so life is goooooood :)
Hope ye are all having a great day xx

Congratulations angel, on both counts!!! What sort of company are u in? X

Congrats angel!
I'm feeling TOO full! You'd think this would make me realise I don't need a large amount for tea? Hmm not yet! But did make homemade 'lowfat' chilli with salad NOT chips or rice! I hope I'm making 'better' choices! Went food shopping today (will always be a challenge!) but think I did okay NO crap in sight! But honest to god feel myself wishing I was back with u girls on 100% LT! It's the control of it! (can't believe I'm saying that!) also had some wine tonight... Feeling I need to 'prepare' for Saturday! Tell ya what.. Gonna be a cheap date! :p
How u feeling today sun? Xxx

I work in home base x

Good morning everyone!!! Weigh in number 7 has arrived today, dunno what to expect, all I know is I wanna be at least 13 stone by time I come off TFR in 3 more weeks, I'm 14 stone as of last weds weigh in xx AND I wanna lose another half a stone in the 2 weeks refeed!!! So I'm 12 n half when go to Cuba! Still fat but better than 17 stone 2 which is what I was 7 weeks ago lol xxx

Morning sun GL with weigh in!! You'll get there!! I don't think I'll lose any weight on refeed the way my first week is going! But long as I don't put on! Off to get me hair n nails done! X

morning all!
well done angel on the weightloss adn also the promotion!
best of luck sunshine with your weigh in.... i too want to loose another half stone (at least) in the next 2 weeks, don't think it will happen tho, it's slowing down now for me :(
jeni, i'm sooooooooooooo jealous of you being able to eat! enjoy the hair and nails! xxx

Hi all, I lost 6 pounds which I'm soo chuffed about :) total 3 stone 8 pound in 7 weeks xx sure I can get that to at least 4 stone off in next 3 weeks Woohooo xx

Back