New Starter

Morning all, i wish i was jetting of to Cuba........lucky you!!!
Its my birthday weekend this weekend and its crappy not being able to eat, especially when we have a sitter for the kids and we can go anywhere we like...... i'm tempted to go out and just have a meal but i know it wouldnt stop at that, id be having cake and everythign tomorrow!!!
Just so hard when somedays its hard to tell if your actually losing anything at all, stood on my scales this morning that read 10st3lb but by later i will be bloated and just look pregnant again :-(

Afternoon u lovely lot! It's quiet in here! Hope your all well :)

Morning everyone. I'm good thanks Chan. U?

Feel a little de motivated today because I was naughty and jumped on the scales. Iv been 100% from the beginning. No blips or anything and the scales say I have only lost 1lb this week :( I'll be gutted if I get weighed on Wednesday and it's only 1lb. Iv not been the loo all week so I'm wondering if it's that? I hope so. I'm gonna take 2 dulcolax tomorrow and hope I shift atleast 4lb.

Hi Lipotrim4Me,

Dont be worrying about the scales, although I am only on week 2, I have been on the scales every morning after the loo, and it has been a real incentive for me. Even if I see a drop for 1/4 of a pound, I am always delighted and it starts my day off with a smile. There has been a day or 2 that I havent moved in weight, but again, to wake up every morning and see my weight, just makes me smile :D

I want to share some info about the foods too, to anyone starting out: I personally dont like shakes myself, so perceived this whole Lipotrim thing too hard for me, but its not. I drink water and black tea up until 12pm in the day and then have a chicken soup. I have it in a cup as a cup-a-soup :)
Then at about 4pm I have a pepermint tea, again in a cup (made with 2 teabags, making the pepermint very strong) and mix that with a chocolate powder. It makes the nicest hot chocolate.
And then, in the evening, watching the TV, I have strawberry ice-cream :D
I mix the strawberry powder with approx 60ml of water, pop it into a rankin. I cover with tin foil and pop into the freezer. I do not like the strawberry at all!! But frozen, really is nice!!!
I am sure you could do this with vanilla too, I tried it and wasnt fussed, but def worth a try :)

That sounds lively but I'm too chicken to try anything new. Lol. It took me long enough to get used to just plain chocolate so don't want to rock the boat. Lol. Having my shakes is the low point of the day, I'd rather just drink water if I could get away with it. Lol x

Lipotrim4Me said:
That sounds lively but I'm too chicken to try anything new. Lol. It took me long enough to get used to just plain chocolate so don't want to rock the boat. Lol. Having my shakes is the low point of the day, I'd rather just drink water if I could get away with it. Lol x

Oh I'm exactly the same. I dread them and would prefer to avoid them altogether. They make me think of flavoured chalk dust! I knock them back in 8-9 gulps, followed swiftly by water!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tweety that sounds lovely, i think i might try the chocolate and pepermint tea later, it might stop me filling up on coffee and not been able to sleep at night :-(
Although i was brave the other day and tried these cookies made from the chocolate shake that i read about on a thread........... YUK YUK YUK, looked like a big blob of cat do dah, all i could taste was salt and a awful texture so that was a shake wasted. x

Oh good morning all, hope you all have a lovely day x

Morning everyone. The suns come out after all that rain do lets hope it stays like that! X

Hey guys!! I'm new to LT too and am on day 4, yesterday I was absolutley fine but today I'm really struggling, someone wafted their dinner in my face at work and I burst into tears!!!so I'm now sat in my car like a recluse!! :-( I'm still so determined though and feeling a loss already and have been reading lots of positive posts and tips on here and WILL get through my first week!! Any advice and moral support much needed at the min!! :) xxx

xx kelly xx said:
Hey guys!! I'm new to LT too and am on day 4, yesterday I was absolutley fine but today I'm really struggling, someone wafted their dinner in my face at work and I burst into tears!!!so I'm now sat in my car like a recluse!! :-( I'm still so determined though and feeling a loss already and have been reading lots of positive posts and tips on here and WILL get through my first week!! Any advice and moral support much needed at the min!! :) xxx

Aw Kelly. Hope you're feeling a bit better now. I'm on day 8 and found days 4 & 5 really tough so hang on in there, it gets easier. I still miss food badly but the numbers on the scales are keeping me going. Not long now until your first weigh in so keep it up! X

Hi I started lipotrim yesterday- finding it surprisingly ok- no side effects as yet just hungry in the evening :( - i hope to stick to this as iv tried loads over te years to no avail- :) any words of wisdom or encouragement welcome :) x

Naila00 said:
Hi I started lipotrim yesterday- finding it surprisingly ok- no side effects as yet just hungry in the evening :( - i hope to stick to this as iv tried loads over te years to no avail- :) any words of wisdom or encouragement welcome :) x

Welcome Naila! I'm a newbie here too (on Day8) and find the site brilliant, so have a good poke around. I started a diary and find it very helpful (it's called Mission Possible and it's over on the main page under Diaries if you want a look!)

My words of wisdom are probably the same as most others: The first week is the toughest, and even then, it's not the full week that's tough! Once you get through that, and see the result at your weigh-in, you'll be flying! I still miss food like crazy but I really need and want to lose weight so that keeps me going. Try to keep busy and DRINK LOADS OF WATER! Best of luck and any questions, ask anyone here.

Thank you for the quick reply- I'll definitly check out your diary- might start my own ;) - I think the weigh in will spur me on- what would u say is expected amount of weight loss? X

Naila00 said:
Thank you for the quick reply- I'll definitly check out your diary- might start my own ;) - I think the weigh in will spur me on- what would u say is expected amount of weight loss? X

If you start a diary let me know and I'll subscribe! The first-week loss really varies from person to person and of course it depends on your starting weight but I would be surprised if you lost less than 7lb. The first week is always the best loss!

Hey every1, ive just startd lipotrim today and felt a little shakey there is that normal? Im not hungry but my mouth tastes terrible :( ive paid the money so im determined to see my week through but has anyone suffered any bad side effects from this?

squishymcfatterson said:
If you start a diary let me know and I'll subscribe! The first-week loss really varies from person to person and of course it depends on your starting weight but I would be surprised if you lost less than 7lb. The first week is always the best loss!

I will do :) - how's it going for you?- I wana get married next year so that keeping me motivated :) n I also have a holiday in December thats pushing me x

xtina134 said:
Hey every1, ive just startd lipotrim today and felt a little shakey there is that normal? Im not hungry but my mouth tastes terrible :( ive paid the money so im determined to see my week through but has anyone suffered any bad side effects from this?

Sounds normal xtina! My mouth felt gross and fuzzy for about 3-4 days but it improves I promise! If I don't drink enough water it gets a bit stale but that's easily fixed. Stick with it. First week is the toughest!

Thanks Squishy i really want this wk to go in fast i done lipotrim 4yrs ago for 6wks and lost 2stone wen i think bk now ive no idea how i done it lol all i can think of is food. I have a weekend away to Edinburgh at the end of the month, do u think i will b allowed to stop for a wkend?? :)

Back