New Starters. Roll on up!!

Good stuff abz, that's nice to hear, see you just needed to keep the faith. LOL

Hi all...

I have atkins'd before & am embarking on day 1 again after a carb fest whilst in France for the past 2 weeks! I'm not totally atkinsing but will combine it with Cohens which I have done before.

So far today all I've had is a protein bar as I'm waiting for a shopping delivery plus 1.5 litres of water. Looking forward to getting back into the swing of things & the great feeling of ketosis...

Am off to reset tickers etc for a fresh start!

Linzi. xx

Hi Linz, nice to see you posting here again love.

LOL abz, but yes our Linz is a love.

don't want to make you cry linz, ha. but you are wonderful you know :D

has your shopping turned up yet? you will be starving if not!!

i've just munched my way through loads of feta disguised as a salad with some lettuce and quarter of a red pepper. am now eating some blueberries but can't have the whole tub as they are too carborific, ha. will have to make myself stop at some point :) or give half to the chap i'm working with. hopefully they will help my insides.

also was going to stuff some portabello mushrooms tonight. now how the hell do you cook a portobello mushroom? grill it? bake it? then put things in and grill or bake again?

abz xx

ha. i've started something now :D i was going to do mine with garlic, mozzerella and perhaps a wee bit of chopping pepper. i would put bacon in there but we've run out... piggy here has been having too much of it for breakfast :D

I do something like that, I get 6 of the really large mushrooms, grill them upside down for about 3 minutes, turn over and fill with grated cheese and thinly chopped bacon. Yummy

that's a brilliant recipe page!! have you tried any of them?

It is great isn't it? I love that there are piccies of most of the recipies. Someone posted the link here a while back but no, I haven't got around to trying out any of the recipies yet...

MMMM, that sounds yummy Laura.

Back