New Starters. Roll on up!!

LOL, Hi daisy :wavey:

Hey all - you're looking good (in the virtual sense). Glad it's all going well. Thanks for all the good lucks and best wishes - I'm hoping my DD has turned a corner and can start to see that life is worth living.

Heard today that a dear work colleague passed away yesterday, so it's been a bit surreal. I didn't know her long - she was only in her late 50's as fit as a fiddle, lived a good healthy life and then the Big 'C' hit. Not even 6 months later, she lost the battle :cry:

Makes you realise how precious and fragile life can be and my worries simply don't matter.

So, onwards we go - hope you all have a fantastic week

Morning all,

Jeez, Dom, it's tough isn't it love. Hang in there darling.

hey there everyone.

well, constipation doesn't even begin to describe what i went through yesterday... enough said. i don't want to go through that again!! still, it means my loss this week should look pretty good, ha.

abz xx

Hi abz, do you have any flaxmeal? that helps on induction, that and plenty of water.

well the plenty of water i'm doing jim. i don't have flaxmeal, no. may have to invest. holland and barrets for that is it?

Yes abz, I just sprinkled a small spoonful over my evening meal.

Not really abz, but I do like my food highly seasoned, I use a lot of herbs, garlic and chilli's in my cooking love.

i will have to give it a go regardless jim. NOTHING is worth that again, ha.

by the way. absolutely LOVE those debbie and andrew sausages you mentioned :D

The black farmer ones are superb if you can get them abz.

Muffin in a Minute

allowed on Induction

Serving Size: 1

1/4 cup flax meal (8.09 total carbs, 7.6 fiber)
1/2 teaspoon baking powder (0.64 net carbs)
1 packet splenda packet (0.9 net carbs)
1 teaspoon cinnamon (1.84 total carbs, 1.2 fiber)
1 large egg (0.6 net carbs)
1 teaspoon butter

(total carbs is 12.07, fiber is 8.8; net carbs is 3.27)

Put the dry ingredients in a coffee mug.

Stir.

Then add the egg and the butter. Mix.

Microwave 1 minute (or more). Take out. slice, butter, eat.

Most Tesco's abz, though our local Tesco express has stopped stopping them, the big ones do though.

Lady Marmalade, What weird food do we have?;) I don't find too many things in the grocery store that are low carb except stuff made from Low carb diet plans like Atkins. There used to be a store in Alberta that only sold low carb, but I guess they only have them in the big cities. I'm in a city of 9000 or so. But I only live 10 minutes from the United States border, so I shop there too sometimes and they have a better selection. I am too chicken to buy online because I dont know how it will taste or they may scam me or i'm too impatient to wait for it in the mail.
I'm off for a few days a the beach. I'm sure I won't cheat. I hate it when people say "oh what the heck, it's just one bite" Well one too many "bites" is what got us here in the first place eh? Have a great week everyone, I'll check in Thurs or fri with my first week reslults. Good night.

Hi daisy, I used to live in Suffield near Medicine Hat for a couple of years, I loved Canada. :D

Back