New Team Chubby Wubblies looking for members

P.S - well done Emma&Alex!! 6lbs is fabulous!!

xxxx

thank you!

good luck with your weigh in! (not that you'll need it)

Also, I can't believe how good I am being on this diet. Its the start of week 3 for me, and I've been very good (for me), I had a vodka and coke zero on other halfs birthday (but stayed in ketosis) and i've had a couple of bits of chicken, so not bad cheats . Last time I was on this diet, I did lose weight, but I keep coming off and on again, in and out of ketosis like a yoyo.
I'm going to do this week with no chicken or coke zero though...just because i can.
Now I'm on the bars, I think i'll find this easier, cos I really miss chewing something. Yesterday, I had a bite and chewed it for a while, and went back to it later...it lasted me about 2 hours cos I kept doing stuff inbetween

I love this diet..I'm going to love it even more when I'm a size 10

Woop woop!! I lost 8.5lbs!! I'm in work so can't update my details/siggy but I'll do it as soon as I get home!! 8.5lbs!! I'm 1 lb off a stone in 2 weeks!! Xx xx

can i join team chubby wubblies please ha ha im debbie 23 new to lt currently on day 4 anyone want to chat my email is [email protected] my yahoo username is mizpiglet86 get in touch for support either way:D

Hi debbie, i'm emma...welcome!
i dont think it matters about the numbers in this team anyway like the others because we dont seem to be doing the whole team game thing, so the more the merrier is what I say.
xx

I had my second weigh in yesterday and I was down 4.5 lbs..! :D Plus it was totm so I', thrilled..!

Hi.
I have done a week on CD and lost 6.75 lbs! yay! I have previously been doing slimming world and lost 5 1/2 stone which is wonderful but I want to fast track the last bit as I am getting married in July and so far and liking Cambridge. Didn't have too many side affects but that may be as my wedding dress looking worlderful has been blocking them out!
Well done to all on their brilliant losses! Can I join please? xx

well done

well done debbie and gorgeous you are going great i have already lost 8lb in 4 days so im hoping for 10-12 loss the first week then im guessing it will be average 3-7lb a week after that? im due to be totm does the diet effect this ie lighter or heavier? if anyone knows?:flirt2:

Crikey!

You are ALL doing Super well!!!

Thank you for your posts about telling people. Its nice to know I'm not the only one!

Went to get weighed on Monday and I'm another 4lbs lighter! Yay!and started the bars this week. Only taken 3 as I read they have slightly more calories and Carbs than the shakes (I also really like the shakes, esp the mint choc and butterscotch ooo and vanilla and toffe and walnut! yummy!) But the bars seem nice too. The orange on is scrummy and takes a while to eat it too!

Also been doing some window shopping on the internet - Mmmm Lovely dresses for the summer hehe, its amazing how looking at them can spur you on isn't it!!!

Glad to hear your all doing well, and keeping up the good work!

X

Mizpiglet, most people find that they "put on" weight when its TOTM as it causes water retention, when I was on WW / SW I always put on 2-3lbs on TOTM! I used to be mortified, but it always used to drop off the following week and a bit more, I had my WI with CD at TOTM and heavily constipated and I still lost 8.5lbs so you'll def def def lose! and its nice to "know" that you'd probably have lost EVEN more if you hadn't been TOTM!!

xxxx

P.S -Well done Anz on your 4lbs loss that's fab!! Woop woop we'll have to change our group name to skinny minnies soon!!

xxxx

hello girls, all going well today i hope!

ive had such a lazy day, im not even dressed yet..i am going to jump in the bath soon though..(which my lovely little bath fizz bomb things I treated myself with for my first stone loss)

anyone else treating themselves when they hit certain weights?

i decided

when I hit size 20, I'm going to spend £50 on new clothes. I have a few bits already size 20, so just a little booster

when I hit 18, £100
when I hit 16, £100

I LOVE flowers at the moment, and I'm treating myself to spending the lbs in weight I lose, I will spend the £'s in cash on flowers. This week I have some lovely tulips.

I love treating myself..can you tell?

I'm good..! At the end of week 3 and although I'm thinking of food non-stop I've stuck to it 100%! :D There's a bar of chocolate right beside me and I have no desire to eat it..! That's a complete breakthrough for me! Hoping for my first stone tomorrow... Weighing in in the morning instead of the evening so that should help! ;)

ive got my week 3 weigh in tomorrow too.
should have been today but with it being a bank holiday she asked me to go tomorrow instead.
looking forward to it, i just hope ive lost some as i had a sneeky peek on my own scales and it says ive only lost a 1lb...but i know hers are different to mine etc.

i had a dream i came off the diet for a day, and planned on going back on the next day..i went to a bakery with my friend and we were trying to pick for ages...and i felt so disappointed in myself in my dream. when i woke up i still felt a bit sad about it, but then when i did realise it was just a dream...i thought its probably done me some good because i know how upset id be with myself if i gave it (not that i plan to at all).
i cant believe i had a dream about cakes :8855:

Hello ladies

Do you mind if I join you?

I followed the plan ok for a few weeks but life has been getting in the way for most of April. I'm back on with a vengeance tomorrow but have a hectic time due and will need somewhere to escape to.

Wow, you are all doing so well xx

well im doing great today, just need to stay with it now.!

welcome back sue.!
E&A good luck with wi tomorrow, Gorgeous forget the choc chick aint worth it.!

Back