New team?

Hi all, I started WW Propoints 2 weeks a go, and put on half a pound in the first week, and them lost half a pound this week....So i'm back to where I started, I need to be strict with myself about what I eat and track EVERYTHING. I would love to join your team as I need support and inspiration from people, as I get ZERO support at home.Yesterday I was trying to workout on the wii fit, and my partner started grilling tea cakes, and then ate 2 in front of me, while I was sweating and trying to get my breath between workouts !!! lol.Good luck everyone with your weight loss, hopefully i'll be able to say I had a good loss next week.x.x.x.[/QUOTE

Was weighed in this morning, and I lost 3lbs! I'm ever so pleased.I now feel like i've finally started my road of weight loss.Yay at last.Good luck everyone with yours.x.x.x.

Morning all,

I'm away working this weekend for the London baby show so had to weigh in a day early. Lost 1lb which I'm happy with as I used all my weeklies.

It's a little bit difficult being away and sticking to plan but armed with the eating out guide I'm hoping it will be okay.

Xx

down 1.5 yay!!!

Jellibabe - 28lbs to go. 15lbs lost
Faith08 - 19.75lbs to go 4.75lbs lost
JanieF- 31lbs to go, 7lbs lost
Kik - 35lbs to go - 8lbs lost
Veggie Dieter 58 to go, 10lb lost
miss_marshmallow 63lbs to lose.

faith08 said:
down 1.5 yay!!!

Jellibabe - 28lbs to go. 15lbs lost
miss_marshmallow 63lbs to lose.
Chocolate lover 50 lbs to lose 14 lost x x

hi guys how did youse get on over the weekend? xxx

Hi faith I find the weekends really hard didn't do too bad but still have today to go. Wi Thursday so have a good bit of time during the week to make up for the weekend. Was down my first stone last Thursday so would die if I hag a gain x x

just be really good on the weekdays thats wat i do seems to work i was quite bad this weekend wel really just last night more than all weekend saturday evening always gets the better of me :/

Jellibabe - 27lb to go. 16lb lost
miss_marshmallow 63lbs to lose

Last edited:
Can I join too??

LikeASweetShop 14lb to lose, 11lb lost so far! x

LikeASweetShop xx 9th April = honeymoon!!!!

well done jellibabe!!!

Well i've put on 2lb - all my own doing and no excusses, back on track now though and that is the main thing!

Last edited:
Veggie Dieter said:
Well im put on 2lb - all my own doing and no excusses, back on tract now though and that is the main thing!

I'm jumping back on too, it was so hard to track this weekend as we just grabbed food when we could. I did the best I could to track and I'm just having my dailies till wi now. Hoping it doesn't effect things to much.

I've got my WI tomorrow, and i have got this feeling i've not lost anything this week.I have had a bad weekend with food and hot chocolate, but i've been on the wii quite a bit, so hopefully i can get a STS this week if i'm lucky.I'm not going to beat myself up over it though as i'm only human at the end of the day.x.

I lost half a pound this week-little disappointed as tried really hard, not had any weekly points and been to the gym 4 times but a loss is still a loss I guess!! :)

Sorry been a bit AWOL - bad weekend & missed class on Sat !!!! Think Ive managed to stay the same on my scales so now being really good till next WI on sat.
Sounds like we've all had a bit of a wobble - nice to know Im not alone:wave_cry:

Sorry been a bit AWOL - bad weekend & missed class on Sat !!!! Think Ive managed to stay the same on my scales so now being really good till next WI on sat.
Sounds like we've all had a bit of a wobble - nice to know Im not alone:wave_cry:

Hows your week with the kids going so far?

This is my week without the kids as I'm a teacher!!! ;-) love the hols....off for a spa break with the hubby tomoro ;-)

This is my week without the kids as I'm a teacher!!! ;-) love the hols....off for a spa break with the hubby tomoro ;-)

Lmso - sorry I was aiming that at Kik - glad your having a good break though - have a fab time tomorrow with your husband - sheer bliss spa breaks.

I know you were sorry-just thought I'd join in the conversation!! Two treatments for me on Thursday as the hubby gave me his too!! :) full massage and either a facial or pedicure....opinions please??

I know you were sorry-just thought I'd join in the conversation!! Two treatments for me on Thursday as the hubby gave me his too!! :) full massage and either a facial or pedicure....opinions please??

Ooo any, facial relaxing and pedicure also very relaxing - mmm think i'd go for the pedicure have a great time.

Back