I will-
Weigh daily
Be accountable
Eat mindfully
Limit sweets til end of day, and have a controlled amount
Lose 1lb a week
If I sts or gain I will do Vlcd/low carb til I rectify the situation

I may come back to this thread if I vlcd
At the mo I am doing a combination of things, but mostly daily weighing and mindful eating.
Will have to start a thread about that way instead, as what I'm doing is hardly vlcd

Am 17lb 4.5

Will be 12

Started yesterday full blown vlcd, using the exante and s&s packets I still have. Looking to negotiate weekends

Keeping it low carb or vlcd

Was 17st 4.5
Now 17st 1.5
Trying for 3lb a week

2 months later and I'm backed. Literally taking 1 day at a time.
3 packs and a can of fish consumed and 3 cups of tea. It'll be good to be in ketosis
I just want to get down to 15 as quickly as I can.

So okay, what persuaded me to action this time? None of my biggest clothes fitting, weird responses to my being bigger. Feeling that my food and nutrition was in free fall, realising I was looking at my biggest again. Starting strong fearing the worst, but realising with relief that I was still half a stone lighter than I'd thought.

Got into ketosis by eating pack of peppered mackerel and canned fish with low carb veg, coffee with coconut oil and suns or exante bar for variety. Did eat something off plan as birthday bash for sister in law, but generally not hungry and am off the sugar. Daughter also unwell not eating and hubby to hot to eat meant no temptation

Back