New to 1:1 Diet. Still confused need help.

NewtoDiet

Hey all, Im new to the diet, Step 2, (2 weeks in) and only lost 2Kg. I had alot of cheat days although didn't eat much. I see people losing 4kg or more within a week. So im telling you what I eat in case im doing something wrong, also, I don't drink much water, this have been my problem since forever.

-Breakfast: 3 Rusks with Labneh and Tea with stevia sweetner.

-Lunch: 1:1 meal, adding some garlic, onion paprika powder

-Dinner: 1:1 meal, adding same spices.

•I workout and drink Whey protein with full fat milk after my workout.

•sometime I add mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, like I did today with my chicken salad and 1:1 bolognese pasta. I felt guilty after doing so.

This is my routine and realized now I really messed up with my diet.. please help

I am sorry no one saw and answered your post. A kilo a week is good.

However if you want some tough love, read on and I'll give you some. Stop with the hypebole. You haven't "really messed up" your diet. You've just cjosen some higher carb higher calorie elementa - and still have had good results.

Rusks are high carb and high calorie. Maybe eat boiled egg with the labneh instead.

Why are you drinking whey protein with full fat milk? Drink water. You don't need a protein drink after exercise.

Re the mayo and parmesan. Why? It will slow yr weight loss as it's calories. Either eat it and dump the guilt or don't eat it.

Anyhow - what do you chose as yr new routine? How is it going?

I am sorry no one saw and answered your post. A kilo a week is good.

However if you want some tough love, read on and I'll give you some. Stop with the hypebole. You haven't "really messed up" your diet. You've just cjosen some higher carb higher calorie elementa - and still have had good results.

Rusks are high carb and high calorie. Maybe eat boiled egg with the labneh instead.

Why are you drinking whey protein with full fat milk? Drink water. You don't need a protein drink after exercise.

Re the mayo and parmesan. Why? It will slow yr weight loss as it's calories. Either eat it and dump the guilt or don't eat it.

Anyhow - what do you chose as yr new routine? How is it going?
Thank you so much for your reply. Im currently with my cambridge consultant and checked my weight, lost 1KG of Fat and 2.9KG total..

Apparently mayo, full fat milk, parmesan, whey protein messed up with my diet real bad. Also, I don't eat 4 meals a day not even 3. just 2 meals and that's it, and that ruined the whole thing. Thank goodness I still have bunch of sachets, so will follow SS 3 meals a day with plenty of water and NOT adding any additionals whatsoever.. It's the weekend where I live so will take those 2 days to eat and enjoy myself BUT starting hard on saturday..

That sounds a good plan. I hope it is going well.

Back