New to 5:2

Thanks ladies. Had a sneaky peak on the scales this morning and I will just say I am liking it :) hoping it lasts for Saturday.

Bad night last night. Daughter was up in pain all night with her new casts. So she is off school and I feel the two of us may end up back in bed.

Also had a slight panic attack during the night which is why I was on this about 1am :(

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks ladies. Had a sneaky peak on the scales this morning and I will just say I am liking it :) hoping it lasts for Saturday.

Bad night last night. Daughter was up in pain all night with her new casts. So she is off school and I feel the two of us may end up back in bed.

Also had a slight panic attack during the night which is why I was on this about 1am :(

Hi Rach, how's your daughter? and how did you do with the scale? I cross my fingers for you.

2lb off. I know I should be happy and I am really just thought it would have been more. I think I deserved more. So in 5 weeks I have hit the stone mark. Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Honey 2lbs is brilliant, remember you have messed about with your non fast cal days this week bringing them down & your body may well be confused. And when was the last time you lost a stone in 5 weeks, you're doing brilliantly & should be very proud of yourself, I know I'm proud of you xx

Well done loosing 2lb and fabulous news on the stone loss!!

Honey 2lbs is brilliant, remember you have messed about with your non fast cal days this week bringing them down & your body may well be confused. And when was the last time you lost a stone in 5 weeks, you're doing brilliantly & should be very proud of yourself, I know I'm proud of you xx

Aw thank you. Xx

Back