New to 5:2

Hi Rachael, Fantastic results! Can I ask do you do 5:2 or JUDDD? I'm just trying to get my head around all this and trying to figure out the least painful yet workable solution to try lose roughly 2lbs per week!

Hi Rachael, Fantastic results! Can I ask do you do 5:2 or JUDDD? I'm just trying to get my head around all this and trying to figure out the least painful yet workable solution to try lose roughly 2lbs per week!

Hi Amo. I am doing 4:3 so I fast mon, wed and fri. I was initially doing 5:2 but I have so much weight to lose I decided to add an extra fast for now.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Rachael! I'm curious though because your losses in the first few weeks are amazing, they were all achieved in 5:2?

I'm struggling to find an opportunity for an 3rd fast in the week that won't mean a double down. Fri-Sun is just not an option - it's the only time we get to do family time and it usually consists of picnics, dinners out and random bags of chips while at the coast. That leaves me midweek. So I'm doing Monday and I'm doing Thursday and wighing on a Tuesday. so effectively from Tuesday to Tuesday I am only getting 2 fasts in but from Monday to Tuesday I have 3 fast in iykwim?!

DD went well today. Finished on 498 calories so all good.

I managed to avoid my nephews party today, not nice I know but there would have been too much temptation there. Anyway he had all his friends so he wouldn't want his old auntie there. Lovely UD tomorrow to look forward to.

Well done hun :) xx

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes the first few losses were achieved by doing 5:2. After week 3 I think it was, I changed to 4:3. Have you had any losses yet? I am on my phone so I can't see. Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Rachael. Yep I lost 5.5 lbs in week 1 and I'm just finishing my 2nd fast of week 2 so fingers crossed!

Here to subscribe...V motivating diary :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you :)

Not very motivating today. Failed my fast :( my mother in law made dinner and wouldn't let me come away without any. Irish mammies are the worst lol. Don't take no for a bloody answer and get offended if you don't take up their offer. KB will know exactly what I mean I am sure.

Anyway still a good day, just under 1700 calories and I did still have two fasts this week, so not a complete failure. Just hope I don't gain tomorrow :eek:

LOL got you completely. Not only do I HAVE an Irish Mammy but I AM an Irish Mammy! No wonder I ended up like this....

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oops yes I did. Must have forgotten to put it here. Lost 1lb.

DD tomorrow. Kind of looking forward to it. Only thing is kids are off school :( just hoping i can stay strong. Lexie has promised to keep me on track via WhatsApp ;) just need to keep myself busy.

Back