New to Cambridge Weight Plan

Woohoo! That thought is exciting! Would be so good to sit by the pool and not be embarrassed! X

I started at 12.11 and want to get to 9stone. As im 5ft 3 i should be around 8st 6lb but im settin my first target as 10 st and then 9st
After 11 days in im
Already in the 11s yay!
Bookin a summer holiday to keep me focused
O and my partner doing it with me to so lots of support in my household
X

That's excellent we'll done Rebecca!! X

Wow lucky you Rebecca having such a supportive partner!
Day 5 over, early night tonight so speak soon all and keep up the positivity xxx

Hi all. Gill here, have just read all your posts and impressed at how supportive you are to each other. I'm on SS 100% and on day 17. My final day on Ss will be 12 th Feb ( day before I go on holiday) this means I will be halfway on Tuesday, started at 15 stone and am now 13 8. Really want to be 12 7 for hols but know it all slows done now. No question that I won't do it . It does get easier thou that didn't stop asking my son for a sniff of his Gregs pasty in the middle of the street today! Funny looks all around but I was past caring' I NEEDED that sniff! Ha ha ha. Well done girls and look forward to continuing to reading your posts! xx

Hi Gill! Well done on your loss so far!! I'm the same, a smell of something nice is becoming almost as good as eating it! Hehe! My husband thinks I'm odd for sniffing all his food! Xx

Ha ha Cara... My nightly walk with the digs now includes a slow stroll past the pizza shop! I stand and sniff for a while then feel like I've had my tea! ( then go home and have a porridge!) hee hee

Hi Gill, I too am on day 17 on SS and have done it 100%. Well done to you for your had work so far. Are you struggling with the bad breath? If so, what do you do to help it?

I agree with you and Cara to sniff something can help loads.

Well no ones commented in my bad breath but I'm lucky enough only to live with my 12 tr old son who wouldn't dare say I have bad breath and 2 dogs and 2 kittens who's breaths are far worse than mine! Ha ha! How are you doing on day 17? How long do you plan to do Ss for? X

Hi fatgirlslim and water anyone x glad you joined us as you are a tad further down the skinny path and can help us chase you .. Well done x
Well it's silly a clock in the morning no work and I'm wide awake .... It's because I keep going to bed at 7 pm !! But it is keeping me 100 % SS so whatever it takes ... Got my determined head back on today ... As weigh in tomorrow for me RUEY!!! Arrrggghhh first week down .... Everyone sounds like they have a fab hot holiday booked up .... Alas not me but that doesn't mean I won't just but my bloody bikini on and go to asda ! I will be soooooo pleased x
Hope everyone has the feeling of a full tummy all day !!

Hi fatgirlslim and water anyone x glad you joined us as you are a tad further down the skinny path and can help us chase you .. Well done x
Well it's silly a clock in the morning no work and I'm wide awake .... It's because I keep going to bed at 7 pm !! But it is keeping me 100 % SS so whatever it takes ... Got my determined head back on today ... As weigh in tomorrow for me RUEY!!! Arrrggghhh first week down .... Everyone sounds like they have a fab hot holiday booked up .... Alas not me but that doesn't mean I won't just but my bloody bikini on and go to asda ! I will be soooooo pleased x
Hope everyone has the feeling of a full tummy all day !!

Hahaaaa!!! Would love to see that!!!!! :)

Hello! I've just downloaded the app and registered, not sure what I meant to do, never done anything like this before! Read through the threads you are all doing so well such an inspiration! I'm on day 9, lost 12lbs at my first weigh in so was very happy ?

And WOW!!! Weigh in tomorrow!!!!!!!!! Morning or evening!!?? How exciting!!! Xx
Mid morning ... Provided weather doesn't stop me .. Will post it as soon as hopefully the result will spur you on till yours on Monday x have a good day RUEY no doubt there will be snowman building and lots if clothes drying for you x

Hello! I've just downloaded the app and registered, not sure what I meant to do, never done anything like this before! Read through the threads you are all doing so well such an inspiration! I'm on day 9, lost 12lbs at my first weigh in so was very happy ?
Hi Jojo a big well done to getting that loss on your own, in your first week. Glad u are on here . The more the merrier ! There is going to be a lot if slim sexy ladies come the spring...
Don't worry there's a few of us that have not got a clue about posting and the site. So I'm glad just to stay with my CD friends here. I don't know how I would have gone this week if it were not for thinking about these ladies suffering as well !!!
Just keep posting..that's whst I'm doing and I'm sure we will get the hang of it .... Are you doing SS ? How much Do you want to get shot of ?

Hi Kjw20, thanks for replying its nice to be involved! I'm doing SS would love to lose 7 stone but not sure I'll stick it that long I'm starving!! I thought the hunger feeling would have gone by now but I'm getting through on willpower and determination! Just hope I can keep it up! :/

Hi jojo! Yes big well done to you for surviving alone! I think I may have cheated a bit if it wasn't for everyone here!! We're all in it together! Xx

Back