New to Cambridge Weight Plan

Oh that's a shame!!!!!... I just tried hot choc mint was lovely. Going to get the little darlings from school soon n burn some calories in the snow!!. Does anyone take any slimming tablet as well as cd? Just a thought x

Thinks its 20 posts ruey I had to do it in of tho can't do it on phone! Just made half a cappuccino shake packet into a hot cappuccino tastes nice so far! Struggling this afternoon and feeling hungry, prob the long walk and pile of cleaning I've done today. Have got some prawns for tea which I don't usually like but so looking forward to them gonna put lots of spices on them. Oh nooooo as I was typing this my husband just knocked over my cappuccino I could kill him!!!

On the PC I meant!

Oh I'll go on the computer later. I'm not as bad today thank god!. I associate fri nights with chocolate as my kids have "Friday sweets!!" gonna be hard!!!. X

Why can I not stop thinking of the length of time this is going to take .... It feels like a race that I'm desperate to get finished ..... Sadly tho I know It's going to take a couple of months ....
I wish there were pills that worked as well .... I have done water tablets in the past, but u are only fooling yourself as its not true weigh loss really ...... And I started off really positive today too ......uuurgggh feel an early night coming on again ... Dreaming about the first item of clothing I'm going to buy ...... Think I would simply like a snug pair of jeans and a little pretty top ... Not a huge cardi and bloody leggings ....sick of leggings ....... Tho in this weather .....

We all have these days just hang in there.. what i have done in the past is bought a goal dress and hung it up where i would walk passes it and long to get.in it. Remember the slower it comes off the better it is for you in the.long run :)

Why can I not stop thinking of the length of time this is going to take .... It feels like a race that I'm desperate to get finished ..... Sadly tho I know It's going to take a couple of months ....
I wish there were pills that worked as well .... I have done water tablets in the past, but u are only fooling yourself as its not true weigh loss really ...... And I started off really positive today too ......uuurgggh feel an early night coming on again ... Dreaming about the first item of clothing I'm going to buy ...... Think I would simply like a snug pair of jeans and a little pretty top ... Not a huge cardi and bloody leggings ....sick of leggings ....... Tho in this weather .....

I live in f'ing leggings!!!, how much do you want to lose?. That's my problem, the length of time!!, but as soon as it starts coming off it should be easier as we will see results!. I think it gets harder as the evening comes, evening is when I eat!!!. Xx

Hi everyone,

Started the stage 2 diet 12 days ago and lost 11lb in first week which I guess was mainly water?
Haven't felt hungry at all, in fact quite the opposite. Do find the meals very bland and surprised how small the available foods are. Currently in Ketosis which is a bit of a boost to know that.
Target weight is 12st 6lb (15st).

Love the bars (apart from the chocolate one). All shakes really nice. Like chicken and mushroom soup but next week will swap some of those for more bars.

Good luck to everyone and keep it up.

I live in f'ing leggings!!!, how much do you want to lose?. That's my problem, the length of time!!, but as soon as it starts coming off it should be easier as we will see results!. I think it gets harder as the evening comes, evening is when I eat!!!. Xx

Want to get back to 11 stone (15 at mo)
You are right I know it will get better x stay of the sweets tonight .... I've just had to really really stop myself eating I bit of food scraping from tea plates from the top of the BIN!!!!!! OMG
.... Xx

Hi Fieldo well done you ....I have weigh in first one on sun so if I have done as well I will be chuffed to bits ... Very jealous that u are not hungry .......just been tempted to fish in the bin ,.... :-((

We all have these days just hang in there.. what i have done in the past is bought a goal dress and hung it up where i would walk passes it and long to get.in it. Remember the slower it comes off the better it is for you in the.long run :)
Thanks for your support ... You are right I know and as for the goal dress !!! Sadly I've got a whole wardrobe of clothes I want but can't get into x but yep just gonna keep going and hope for a better day tomorrow x

I want to lose a stone and a half by the summer it will take me to 11stone then if i can go lower brilliant. Evenings are worse for me too, i also wear leggings all the time but slowly starting to get back into jeans etc. :)

I want to get down to 11ish too more would be amazing currently 13.12. Had the prawn recipe in the book today quite nice I put some extra piri piri spice in so hope that's not cheating. I did use smaller quantities of ingredients tho as I'm finding the meals a bit big!! Need to loose as much as I can by march for Mexico!

I am loving all the positivity this evening!!!!.... I want to get to about 10 .7 - 11 I am 16.11 at the moment! So I have tons to lose but I got down to 10.8 on cd before my start weight was 18.4 !!!!!. So I know I can if I want to! We can all do this n when we r skinny we will all be posting our summer pics !! :) xx

Oh yes... i get my down days but im always feeling positive. Bring on the summer and our skinny bodies. :)

Back