new to CD can't wait..........

hunca

Silver Member
Spoke to CDC 2day & she needs to send me a medical form to have signed at GP cause I'm on thyroxine & atenolol ( high blood pressure).
Once I've done this how long b4 I can SS?
Had a wee blip earlier & thought maybe this wasn't the diet 4 me but as soon as I read forums I'm motivated once again. I can tell u guys will b my lifeline when I start.
Good luck 2 u all.:)

can't wait? Once you start the diet yopu won't have to wait long at all to see the weight come off you! Good luck and keep hopping onto the forum

yes you mix then with 8fl oz (227ml) with water, as for whats best its each to their own.. i personally only like the strawberry and chocolate ones, so your best to try them all and decide what you like,, good luck

good luck,i only like the ready made chocolate tetra x

if you mix the shakes with more water than recommended it really takes a chunk out of the 4 litres you're meant to drink.
It'll help - believe me. Work yourself uptp 4 litres as it'll be easier that way.
Good luck hun!! and stay positive FF x x x

Up your water now in preperatiopn and cut down on those pesky carbs!!

Welcome Hunca and best of luck!

I like a good variation of the diet, I have 2 shakes and 1 soup a day (eat the soup with my family at dinner table). Shakes I like strawberry most, fruit of the forest is nice, banana and chocolate. Soups I prefer the chicken & mushroom and veg. I suppose I am lucky to like a few, so I have a bit of variation. I also take the occassional bar for a treat night. Tis working ok for me so far.

Good Luck with your CD journey and remember there is always lots of support on here.I would never have made it this far without it!

Back