new to CD - My diary

hahaha i think we are both in the same boat !!! Today i've eaten 2 jaffa cakes, 2 mugs of tea and a choc tetra lol !!!

Last night i only managed 2 glasses of wine....then i got roped into a tequila shot which made me want to throw up so stayed off the alcohol then lol !!!

Hope you had a great night hon, i've uploaded a pic to my thread xx

you looked lovely! I didnt get any full length pics i forgot!

3 people said i looked like Denise Van Outen last night lol! I wish!

We had magicians and those photo booths where you dress up! It was a good laugh!

Night was good how about yours?

I bet you did you should upload a new pic :)

Night was really funny it was 80's fancy dress but obviously i didn't haha !! My boss made a pacman outfit it was hilarious !!! I also won an overnight stay for 2 at the goodwood hotel which is really nice !!

It's funny watching everyone suffering today lol

I know there are lots of bloodshot eyes and lots of fizzy drinks being consumed. I had a bit of a headache to be fair but not a real hangover. The restaurant was very busy this morning lots of cooked breakfasts! There was ne with my Tetra! lol!

I know Im really annoyed! I do have the photos from the photo booth but we are all in wigs and glasses with about 4 of us squashed in!

That sounds a good laugh! Well done on winning that.....im hoping to win the ipad on Tuesday .....yeah right I never win anything!

6lbs to go - hurry up and get off!

I have started boxing again and how it hurts! I cannot believe how much pain I am in! An hour of constant boxing monday night felt good was really sweating and suprisingly my stamina was good and managed to keep up with the trainer. However after 4 years of not doing any think I went a bit mad and jumped in at the deep end! My back and arm muscles are killing I cant even manage a cough lol! Oh well bring on the next session!:eek:

Hello love you are doing brilliantly !!! Well i've managed to gain 1 pound after spending the last week pretty much eating and drinking !!! I'm not weighing officially though until Jan 3rd so i'm keeping track myself and trying to give myself a kick up the butt to carry on !!

Hope your doing ok and you can move your arms again....x

Well Christmas has come and gone and the goose has got fat and had flu!
Day 1 back on step 1 for two weeks then moving back up through the programme! Getting weighed 2 weeks today so hopefully be back at 11st 6 by then! Then 4 weeks until the wedding so need another 9 off by then!

Back in the ZONE!

Feel great! I thought i'd put on 5/6lbs over Christmas - turns out my scales were wrong and I hadn't! Only put on around 2! All the worry for nothing! well that cheered me up

7.5LBS to target lol! Need this off for 28th for my friends hen do!! Boxing tonight - this may hurt!

Wow is that all.........lucky you !!! You have been amazing well done chick !! I'm just trying to work myself up to start exercise again, i'm debating going to aqua on Sunday evenings and tuesday evenings as i don't quite have the confidence to do the gym yet or any classes i'm such a woose (sp) lol I really need to get this stone or so off as i need to get into my wedding dress, i've got 7 weeks until my fitting....is it possible ....eeekk !!!

7 weeks you'll walk it if you keep on track :) try some classes, why are you worried? Surely its worse getting into a swimming costume! There are loads of people bigger than us at the gym! Thats what its for!

I was so pleased I was devastated that I had put on all that weight I have 3 weeks until my fitting would love to be 11 stone by then and 10 stone 9 by the wedding on 24th! We can do it I am sure! Hen weekend on 28th though! I am planning to be at 11 stone by then as I have a size 12 body con dress that I got for xmas that fits fine but need to get rid of the lumps and bumps! it does a good job of holding me in though :)

I think i've decided my goal weight will be 11 5 i know it's random and not 11 and a half but i thought if it's lower than the half it will be more incentive to stick to it !!! tee hee

I'm sure you will look great you've done so well.......

ha ha like 10 stone 9 isnt random lol! Not sure why we have picked these numbers! I think id like to be 10 stone 5 or 3 EVENTUALLY!

How are your wedding plans coming along?x

I think I am back in the zone! 5 weeks and counting to get past target. Feeling better and enjoying the exercise again and being strict with food after a couple of bad days last week. Am thinking I may need to up my step as I am doing lots of exercise? what do people think?

Monday!
Porridge
Choc Tetra
Half Peanut bar
Chicken and Veg

10 Minutes Walking to the station
30 Minutes on Cross Trainer
60 Minutes Boxing

you on ss+ or 810 at the mo?

also - why only half a bar, naughty girl?

I was stuffed after my dinner! Im on SS+ but due to being at the gym am prob eating a bit more veg. The workouts I have been doing over the last few weeks are quite high intensity like spinning, circuits and boxing. I was thinking maybe talk to my CDC on weds about doing step 3 oe whether it is possible to do 1000 on the days I am at the gym and 810 on the other days.

the only problem with that is you'll be in and out of ketosis. why not try 810 for a week and see how you feel - and if your losses are low or you don't feel it's enough, it could be that you need to step up to 1000, for the extra carbs.

For myself, i'm going to hold off stepping up my exercise until i'm on 1000 - cos i think our bodies need the limited amount of carbs they get on CD to ensure brain function, and i don't want to be making demands on them and causing a shut-down in weightloss.

Ive always done quite a bit of exercise as I used to swim competivley for England and it wasnt until i stopped that I put the weight on my stamina doesnt seem to have left and i find lower impact stuff does nothing for me. I think I will try 810 but im thinking i dont have far to go at all now so maybe 1000 is the way to go. I'll see what she reccomends. I need to tone up my belly and arms!
I would say you are right especially if you arent used to doing a lot of exercise it would be a big shock to your body and its safer to build it up gradually. Its amazing as I have only lost 32lb but exercise is so much easier you will be amazed when you start :)

wow - a proper athlete! I love swimming on holiday but i can't be faffed otherwise. changing and chemicals in your hair and germy pools and grotty showers and changing rooms, and then back home with your wet smelly cozzie and wet smelly towel (cos no matter how long in rinse myself and the cozzie for, everything still smells of chemicals)...

excuses, though - right?

I must be used to it although things of gone up in the world a bit! My gym have a little dryer where you can spin your cozzie almost dry and nice hot showers but im prob immune to all the chemicals now!

ahh - i think a gym pool would be nicer. less germy.

Back