new to CD - My diary

how funny - that's my long term plan for the next couple of years: do some courses, get some weddings booked and see if i can afford to drop down to part time at work!

i love it but its very hard work - lots of early mornings at the wholesalers, appointments and then the work itself! Go for it though! What courses are you thinking of doing?

at the moment i'm just going to be doing an evening and a saturday class for beginners. there are no accredited/certificated courses in the evenings around here. so: two courses in the spring term, and then if i have an aptitude, two or possibly three in the summer term. that will be at least sixty hours of classes before the summer.

have a look at capel manor they are very good as they provide all your flowers within the cost x

arrrggghhh what a bloody week!
Car gets hit by uninsured driver with no license on monday
now the trains were late this morning and ended up leaving my bag of all my xmas cards and cakes on the train!

have a look at capel manor they are very good as they provide all your flowers within the cost x
it does look good there. sadly it'd be 2 hours each way commute, which i might consider, but for the fact the the only evening courses seem to be for beginners. Maybe i'll find somewhere that offers a summer school certification course.

Hope ur feeling better! I hate this time of year, I am dreading what the third thing is they say they come in threes!

Just went to Weight watchers (i had to join as i have less that a stone to go) had my weigh in and lost 3lbs since monday woohoo :)

its defo the water, i have been averaging about 3 litres before i get home from work - really helps. Its the weekend I fail!

Well another 3lbs this week still 9 to target! Hoping to hit target in 3 weeks! Would like another 5 off after that! Have Xmas new year and birthday in between tho!
Upping the exercise this week :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Had a really good few days - lots of people have been noticing my weight loss. Ive had about 5 or 6 people in the last couple of days comment on the amount I have lost!
This really has spurred me on. Xmas party tonight - I will be good! Also ordered some clothes from Miss Selfridge and ordered some shorts in a 14 tried them on and they are massive! I thought they would come up small but they didnt! The dresses looked nice too so excited now that it is finally coming off!

Check you out in your slinky shorts :D !!! Well done my dear you've done really well !!!

I had a similar problem last night it's my Christmas party tonight...not one of my dresses fits me all too big so we had to make an emergancy dash out to the nearest shop at 9 last night....so got a tunic style dress from Asda it's a size 14 :) i'm very pleased !!

amazing hun! 14! What were you before?

thats excellent! I literally have about two inches spare! i think they are prob a big 14 but hey its all good :)
Feel like i have lost a dress size and a half! from a big 14 to a 12 need to get down to a 10 by feb then im done :)

Morning after the Xmas party

Total for the day:
Choc tetra
1 peanut bar
2 mini chicken skewers
3 litres of water
Lots of alcohol ooops! Feel ok tho! Ha ha back on it today!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back