new to CD - My diary

Looking towards the weekend - family meal tomorrow in possibly the worst place ever! The Diner!
Best thing I can see on the menu was the salmon salad but when I phoned to check they dont do it in the camden branch! Ha ha so Chilli it is!
SO....SATURDAY brings a hen party can pretty much it fish and veg so that will be fine and will stick to Vodka and Diet coke! Not much more I can do! May stick to 3 cd products in the day on both days!

GYM needed sunday lol!

Not too bad food choices ok and no that much to drink! Some photos in my new size 12 dress :)

image-2243028633.jpg

image-324236934.jpg

Thanks Hun, I still feel I have 7lbs to go so think I will feel a whole lot better by then :) my face looks do much slimmer

woohoo back on track 2lbs down, thank god! Will update next thursday - step 3 is so much better when you lose! :)

lost another pound had a cheeky weigh on saturday :). Really hoping can lose 6lbs in the next two weeks before I go to Rome.
Bridesmaids sress has to be taken in 8 inches, i knew they ordered it way too big, hopefully will be ok when I pick it up x

I was having a whale of a time in the wedding shop, i'd love to be a wedding planner. Had so much fun in the flower market as well saturday morning :) I'd love to be in your shoes ha ha i'd be a nightmare I think.
How are you feeling now hun?xx

I love this planning to be honest it's so much more fun than accountancy!!! I've bought so many bargains on the Internet I'm not sure anything has been full price!!!

I'm not feeling too bad had quite a lot of back spasms yesterday but today I just feel sore!! Can't believe I'm off all week !!!!!

Just saw your flowers on spangles thread they are lovely I so wish you were closer lol xxx

awww thanks hun, have you found a florist yet? well dont you let anyone rip you off if you need any advice just ask! I will have to upload the pics of the two weddings i do on 24th and you will have to upl;oad your wedding pics :)

There are so many places you can get stuff and do it yourself or just get great bargains, i just ordered 5000 crystals to put in my friends vases on ebay for like £14 in the wholesalers they are way more expensive.
So lucky you are off (apart from the spasms) bet you are finding loads of stuff to look at x

Hi how's your week?? I've paid £110 for my bouquet of avalanche and heaven roses, with some freisias (sp), a smaller version for my flower girl, and 8 buttonholes of roses. Is that reasonable?? I went somewhere that was smaller and out of the way so I was hoping not to be ripped off!!

I feel like I'm getting better although popped out to hobby craft and was in lots of pain when I got back not good :0((

Going to the hospital this afternoon for our first counseling session for IVF, eeekkkk!!

As for food I've been trying my very best but I've not been brilliant although instead of reaching for toast I've had a couple of plain rice cakes with my soup so not 100% bad lol

Xx

I'm sure you are doing fine and are making good food choices!
It depends how many roses they are using it's prob on par wouldn't say cheap but would say fair I assume they will use 35-40 roses as ur quite tall. Will look lovely tho hun
Make sure u take it easy keep me posted on how u get on x

2lbs down its coming off slowly now but at least I am going in the right direction 3 lbs to target! Would live to shift that by next Sunday! X

STS this week after a busy week at work less gym time and v day - happy with that :)
Think I've lost some inches as bridesmaid dress has been taken in an extra 4cm after the initial 10! Hoping to bring on the size 10 jeans by the end of march!

well time to say goodbye to CD - I am now moving to weightwatchers as from today. I still would like to lose a bit more but I am at target and with the expense of CD when i dont feel the extra 2 products are needed and the fact that the thought of another milkshake makes me heave i think it is time to move on and try and maintain if not lose a few more lbs. Both myself and the other half have been eating right and going to the gym 4 times per week so am confident that now I have lost the bulk this will work for me :) good luck to all on CD it is a really good diet and works wonders, i just hope i never have to do it again!
I fitted into my size 12 bridesmaids dress in time and felt great! Prob lost more lbs due to the stress of the flowers :)

flowers and dress :)

Attachments

• wedding.jpg
    wedding.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 40
  • flowers1.jpg
    flowers1.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 33
  • flowers2.jpg
    flowers2.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 31
  • flowers3.jpg
    flowers3.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 31
  • flowers4.jpg
    flowers4.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 37
Wow, you look terrific. What a great accomplishment hope you enjoyed yourself at the wedding.

Hey charlie you look fab !!! Dress still looks too big did it fit well in the end ?? Good luck for the future, as you can probably tell i'm not on here much either i've got far too much going on. I'm trying to maintain stick to step 3.......going ok at the moment !! I fit into my dress perfectly the dress shop said it must have been made for me :)
Your flowers were gorgeous well done you :)
xxx

Yeah slightly big under the bust! Oh well keep in touch would love to see some ur wedding pics :) keep going u r doing so well cx

Back