New TO CD, wish me luck!

LellyCD

Trying to stay healthy!
Hi Everyone!
Just thought i'd introduce myself. I have been low-carbing for on and off for approx 4 years but never seem to get anywhere before i fall off the wagon and end up back where i started! Saw a few posts on a LC forum about CD and decided to investigate further, found this site and I was so impressed by the success of everyone that I was inspired to take the plunge and contact a CDC, met with her last night and weighed for the 1st time in years (threw my scales away to stop me obsessing!)
My start weight is 12st 12lb , BMI 30 and I am looking to lose 40lbs to get me down to 10st.
Today is Day 1 had 2 500ml bottles of water already swicthed to back coffee a few days ago to prepare and now i'm just about to have my first shake ever, fingers crossed!!

Hi lelly and welcome to cd and minimins, it's a great site and you'll get advice, support, inspiration and motivation and be able to share with others your journey. Good luck and keep posting. x

Welcome Lelly.. you will love this diet.. its sooo easy.. just keep motivated and look forward to your first goal.. message me anytime if you want any help with anything.. :) Good luck for the rest of your day.. :) xx

Hey Lelly!

I'm a newbie too! Am on day 2 at the moment!
Maybe we could help eachother out although everyone on here is so willing to help that you wont be short of it!

Mushu

Hi and welcome. Good luck with CD. Concentrate on a day at a time and you will do very well. you could also start a diary in the CD section for support

Irene xx

Thanks for the lovely welcome and the good luck messages!! Day 1 going well so far still half a a soup pack and 1 more shake to have today, going to start a diary thread on the CD bit hopefully this will help keep track of my progress!
Mushu - Good luck to you also, how's your day 2 going?

Welcome to Minimins :) Good luck with CD

Back