New to CD

Hello I am a newbie here but just started CD SS and thought i will need some support from some fellow dieters!!
It is the hardest thing ever - am doing 4 shakes a day and today is day 3 and have felt sooo shakey and cold - i gave in and had 2 of my sons fishfingers and now feel soo guilty :( how on earth have you other people managed to stick to it!! I thought I had willpower but now feel dreadful - has anyone else felt liek this and will my cheat affect my body going into ketosis but the entire 3 days or just by 1 or 2?? help???:cry:

Welcome hunni, I'm new too and also on day 3!! I'm sure 2 fish fingers isnt going to hurt, I know it's hard but trust me the hunger does subside. I feel fantastic on the diet. Wish I had done it years ago rather than letting myself get sooo big! Good luck on your journey xx

thanks lily - have you had terrible shakes and felt freezing cold on it too?
will post more often on here now - fancy being a diet buddy and i will try not to eat fishfingers!!! :break_diet:

unfortunately the bread on the fishfingers may well have set back getting into ketosis. if you're struggling it's a much better idea to have another pack, or some lean chicken breast.

the rest of us cope because after about day 4 or 5 (if you haven't had a setback of the fishfinger variety), you simply don't feel hungry any more - for as long as you stay away from carbs. and that will come for you. another few days at most (the carbs you ate may not have taken you all the way back to the start).

thanks spangles - i do hope i havent put myself back to day 1 re the ketosis - i never even thought of having an extra pack now i really am annoyed with myself!! am going home to the uk in 3 weeks and really wanted to see if i could lose 7 kilos by then!! grrrr will do better tomorrow sorry for moaning :(

moan away! the first few days are tough - no question. we've all been there.

thanks lily - have you had terrible shakes and felt freezing cold on it too?
will post more often on here now - fancy being a diet buddy and i will try not to eat fishfingers!!! :break_diet:

I've had freezing cold hands today and I have a bit of trouble getting to sleep mainly xx

another question.. how do i get my stats on the left of the page?? and get a weightloss ticker???

You need to update your profile Hun. I can't get a weight ticker :( cos you need to post 50 messages before you can edit your footer. Think after 50 you can pretty much update everything as far as I'm aware. We will just have to send each other 50 messages....lol xx

ha ha!! ok sounds good!! mind you I cant even work out how to get my height weight etc to stick either!! bloody technology!!!
i will be back on my ss and NO fish fingers tomorrow - just hope it hasnt effected my weight loss too much when i weigh on tuesday morning!!!

I'm weighing on Tuesday evening so we shall have to share our good news with each other that day....I'm thinking if I remain positive at all times, all will be good!! :)

cool!! we will have to defo post our results on here next tues!!
it is better to do a diet like this with a "diet buddy" esp even better as we are both on the same day!!
I finally managed to get my stats correct too as for one minute i was 14 foot tall!! haha ! :eek:

Wish I was that tall, my BMI would be a lot healthier!!! I suffer cos I'm so bloody short!! 5ft exactly, so my BMI is ridiculously high. I blame my parents!! Lol xx

yep me too! I am a PCOS sufferer too so find it flipping hard to lose weight but am desperate to have another baby before its too late and I know from trying to fall with my son(it took us 4 years!) that I have to be a certain weight and am a stone off that at least at the mo! I am 43 in May so hoping and praying that i will be lucky and get pregnant before I hit my birthday!Have already managed to shift a stone but its been hard! just need to focus on the longterm goal!!

I have PCOS too! And this is another reason I want to lose weight. I'm 31 and have no children yet. Basically I've been told my weight is the problem :( really hope you reach your goals hunni. We put off having kids for a year so I could concentrate on getting my weight down and also to have a couple of holidays. But I'm hoping 2013 will be the year for us where babies are concerned xx

god we are similar just 10 years apart!! I was diagnosed with PCOS after trying to conceive for 3.5 years then was told how to eat ie more protein and very low carbs, i joined WW and lost 2 stone and fell pg naturally after we tried IVF and IUI!! so weight is most definatley the key!! Lets keep each other as motivated as poss - i will pop on to the site every evening (my husband works in the restaurant trade!!) so often sit on the laptop of an evening!!
Lets do this together - I want to lose 15 kilos in total so will be really trying but found today was the hardest so far!! fingers crossed we manage our goals!!;)

Definitely! I will be checking messages every evening as hubby works late too :( we can definitely achieve our goals as we have sooo much to aim for xx

defo!! right will sign off now am knackered!!
plus if i go to bed i wont want to eat any more fishfingers!!! hahah
chat tomoz!!

Evening! How are you today? Well day 4 is done nd dusted for me!! I've been in a foul mood tho :( and I have no idea why!!! Xx

Hiya!
Well day 4 is also at an end for me too - thankgod BUT have gone and changed my SS to 3 shakes during the day and a small lean and green meal in the evening as just couldnt do only shakes during the day this week, maybe after having a boozey and yummy christmas so will goonto the SS again next week so from tuesday!! you have way more willpower than me!!
re the anger... strangely enough me too which was one of the reasons i added the small meal!!! it is soo strange what hunger can do to a person!!!:wave_cry:

Back