New to CD

linnyloo

Hi Folks

I'm looking for a bit of advice please. I started LT three weeks ago and lost 17lb really quickly. I've just changed over to CD as i was really annoyed at the support I was getting on LT by some spotty size six pharmacy saturday girl!

Anyway I'm loving the shakes and soups on CD but I haven't shifted any more weight. I am absolutly sticking to the diet, no slip ups or cheating, also drinking for England but haven't shifted a pound in six days now.....:confused:

What am I doing wrong? My CDC is on hols until Friday so I have no one else to ask!!!!

If I remember rightly the third week is the week where the weight seems to slow down, it happened to me but the next week I was rightback on track.
If you havent cheated and stuck to it you will definately have lost weight...its just sometimes the scales don't show the loss.
Don't get disheartened, next week you will most probably get a fab surprise.:)

yeah keep at it I had the same experience with LT hated having to go to the chemist talking to someone who just didnt understand although i've only been on cd a few days its soooo much better. Stick with it i've been told often there are weeks that nothing much happens then your body makes up for it the next week and you have a fab loss. The hardest part is keeping motivated when its hard but you can do it !!!

good luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I agree with the others, hang in there. It doesn't sound like you're doing anything wrong - so it will come off. Maybe tomorrow you'll see 2 pounds have dropped off overnight. :D

Welcome to MiniMins!

thanks guys!!!! I needed that support. Appreciate it

Hi Everyone I'm new to the forum too, had my first weigh in today,been on CD for two weeks, its going good so far!!:p

Please could you tell me how to add a ticker and things to my page:wave_cry:

Thank you

Donna

Hang in there linnyloo it will come off it has to come off.. its probably slowed down because you have lost so much already..
Keep going and it will definatley fall off you ..
Keep smiling x

It's just the scales trying to annoy you. It'll come off if not this week then next week, but those pesky pounds ARE leaving your body. Stick with it and congratulations on making it so far.

Back