Attack New to Dikan

Rachellou

Hi
I only brought the diet book yesterday and have read bits about it. I wanted to know where you can get the Oat Bran from. I don't actually understand the book itself.
This diet is my last resort after failed attempts on the most popular diets. Can anyone offer me any advice, thanks in advance.
Rachel

Hi Rachel.
I am also here after trying so many different diets. I like the fact that you can only eat what's on the list rather than a little bit of anything, I get carried away and have a little bit more and then a little bit more.
I buy my oatbran from Tesco. It's withthe cereal. By the porridge oats I think, but don't get them confused. They were tesco own brand and When I bought mine they were 99p.
While you're on attack try to vary what you eat on a daily basis. I had seafood selection (prawns, mussels, squid and seafood sticks) 3 days in a row and now I'm sick of them and can't face eating another mussel.
Good Luck. Let us know how you're getting on.

Hi Neonic Thanks for your reply.

I brought some oat bran and I'm still slightly unsure about cooking it not really sure what it is to look like, also have I got this right that I eat nothing but protein for the first few days and then after that I just add veg? The book seems to confuse me a little.
Rach

after that you alternate. 1 PP (pure protein) 1 PV (protein veg)
there are lists in the book that you must follow telling you what you can and cant have,
you can't have just ANY protein.

you can have a bit of non fat dairy too. all limits are in the book

on Attack you MUST have 1.5 table spoons of oat bran.
on Cruise you MUST have 2 tablespoons of oat bran.
pop some in yogurt.
add flavourings to your yogurt to make a little more exciting!
good luck!

Thanks for ur reply I'm really looking forward to starting now I'm doing some shopping 2mra it sounds like people have lost some right weight

Rachellou - I'd urge you to reread the beginning of the book if things aren't clear in your mind... and check your menus on here with someone before starting.

Attack is a critical stage to get a good kick off, so it'd be a shame to start with the wrong foods.

Please update your User CP (top of page, blue rectangle). Good luck!

Back