Total Solution New to exante 1/8/12

Doh!! Really sorry - I really am not very good with technology. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction though! I think it really will help me speaking to people who are going through the same thing at the same time. Even just reading people's diaries has really motivated me into doing this so thank you for getting back to me! Xx

The s&s menu sounds amazing! Who knows, I might get a pack next month, although I'm quite settled on exante now. I'm a creature of habit lol. As fo the fudge bars don't worry too much! At least you haven't made any excuses and you've exercised them off. I think the best way to deal with slip ups is to own up and move on! Just remember how guilty you felt after and it should be a good encouragement to stay away from temptation next time. And sooooo well done on the loss! 5lbs is obviously brilliant but 4 inches?! That is phenomenal, you must be so proud :) xx

thankyou i am so proud, im actually back on exante now for the next 2 weeks and looking forward to getting into the strictness off it, as although s&s is great i do like that you cant eat on exante, the thing is with exante i actually cannot stand the banana and vanilla, have to chuck it down holding my nose so wont miss those when i move over to S&S for good, and with the inches i couldnt believe it, im more happy with that then the 5 lbs lol

[h=6]well i now know what that fudge thing was about, my 1st monthly while on this diet, today i have felt like eating everything in sight and with 3 kids that could be anything as we always have treats in for them, Ahhhhhh lol, although been good even went shopping alone and didnt sneak anything in the trolly to scoff on the drive back home, i did wonder why i ate that fudge yesterday its so unlike me since doing exante, think i may have an earlie night tonight as cramps are terrible, hope these 5 days roll by quick[/h]

Ahhh it all makes sense! Time
Of the month is definitely a bit of a nightmare, and I'm okay because its just me and my boyfriend we don't really have much in the way of snacks in the house (especcially since I've started exante) im not sure I could avoid it if there were treats readily available! And as for not liking the shakes I do understand why you cant carry on, if I had no choice but to eat more of the mushroom and tomato soups I definitely would have stopped. It's just too hard when it's a third of all you're going to get in the day! Xx

thought i should update as i aint been here for a while as iv been super busy, getting ready to move in a few weeks so lots of planning to sort and i haven't even started packing yet Ooops lol, im sure it wont be funny when im rushed but never mind think of all the those kcals ill lose moving house and decorating, diets going good im in the middle of my 1st monthly since starting, cramps are terrible and ill still be on when i weigh in and from past experience of dieting i always maintain this week but then have a good loss the week after so i have to stay feeling good if that happens on weds, Just had tea 2 cod fillets with garlic and spices on it was actually yummy, im getting to the last day on s&s and im thinking of ordering more now but really should use my exante stuff, i might mix and match it for a whole just to use it, Hmmm ill see, ill prob be moving my diet within the next week over to S&S as i am moving to that permanently, hope u girls pop over and say hi as ill be coming over here to check u all up xxx

Ok so weigh in number 4 and iv put on 1/2lb BUT im bang smack in the middle of my monthly so im not taking it to heart as i hold onto water like a fish while im on, roll on next week :)

Now in my food week(end) i have a few partys this weekend so has fallen just in time, i aint gonna be going crazy but i aint saying no to anything thats offered lol, im living my life, and the diet is not my life, ill be back monday on the ball and ready to go again :) hope everyone has a lovely weekend, Xed fingers the damage aint to bad lol

NOW ON SLIM AND SAVE, HAVE MOVED MY JOURNAL OVER THERE

Last edited:
Back