Total Solution New to Exante

Ok I feel grim. Bloated, puffy fingers, face and ankles, heartburn, lethargic, greedy and fat fat fat.

I've got a hangover from hell too. Can't believe I've gained 6lb. That's sooooo bad xxx

Hi Sarah don't worry about the gain its just water and it will come off in a day or two. You have done well to get back on the wagon so quickly. You should be proud of yourself , you have made major progress with your goal so don't panic x

I agree with LW, it sounds like water. I don't think it's physically possible to put on that much fat in such a short space of time. You'll pee it out in no time. Chin up bunny xx

Thankyou ladies! I do hope so. I have absolutely nothing coming up now so I'm back on 100% for the next 5 weeks and 5 days. Loadsa water and exercise xxxx

Shoe shopping, what fun!!!!!! Feet do shrink down on VLCDs due to loss of water & width, which overall affects the size! You will be more comfortable in heels too. ? mmmmmm shoes xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha gotta love new shoes!

So I'm back and 100%. Got the next few days of getting back into ketosis which should be fun.... Not!

Downed 2 litres of water already. Got keep fit tonight so here's to the next 5 weeks :)

I'm giving the coke and dr pepper a miss for the week. Just water for me. Not adding salt to my soups either. I have to lose this gain. I'm really annoyed with myself for going so ott this weekend! I ate bread like my life depended on it. My jeans are tight and my fingers are puffy! I need to see those 13's ASAP XXX

Ohhhh I'm hungry. Where are you ketosis? xxx

Try & write down how you felt eating the bread & afterwards, it may help you to not repeat it. The water flavours are ok if you want a little something else. I like the peach.

Stick to it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just realised my gain was from 14.5 to 14.13!!!!

Today I'm at 14.9 :) hoping to get back down to 14.5.5 by Sunday. Wishful thinking??? Maybe lol.

Day 2!!!!! All is good. Just sort of fallen back into it. No choice really xxx

Ordered some porridge. Very excited xx

Ah see it's falling off already, I haven't lost an ounce since Sunday WI, I think my diet fairy has gone on holiday or something!!

You will be back down for your WI don't panic!!

Thanks lovely. Stay off the scales lol!!!!! (says me)

Scale hopping can be good do you get to know you fluctuations but it can really play with your mind. And I hate that!

I'm gonna 'try' stay off now till Friday. Hmmmmm we'll see! ;)

Thanks for the encouragement xxxxx

slimsarah said:
Thanks lovely. Stay off the scales lol!!!!! (says me)

Scale hopping can be good do you get to know you fluctuations but it can really play with your mind. And I hate that!

I'm gonna 'try' stay off now till Friday. Hmmmmm we'll see! ;)

Thanks for the encouragement xxxxx

My hubby has hidden mine for that very reason (it messes with my head) he gets them out for me Monday mornings and whips them away after my WI - he's a sweetheart :) some people can do it and stay on track but it seems to derail me if I get a bad 'number' I start thinking 'whats the point!?' ....not good for me. Im better feeling myself shrink, which seems to be happening :) I hoped I'd have bigger losses but I think my height is against me. I've still lost over half a stone in 2 weeks so that's not bad at all :D x

Yeah I told hubby to hide mine then a few days late he did when I actually wanted to weigh in and I had a hissy fit do I've got them back now.

Day 2 since my gluttonous weekend. Finding it hard. Really hard. I'm hungry. And it's awful. First times always easiest as its part novelty and that beginners luck sort of thing. Second time, you know what you're missing out on and something just feels different. Feels like a chore. Hopefully when ketosis kicks in I'll be ok. Can't wait to try my porridge xxxx

Oh and half a stone in 2 weeks is brill and well on track for recommended 1 stone a month. Well done xxxxx

Down to 14.7 and 3/4

It's coming off lol xxx

I preach to people about scale hopping. I'm the worst for it xx

LOL, we all do it !! Personally I either get a boost or it makes me more determined to stick to the diet, but I know not everyone thinks the same way!!

Have a great day!

Scale hopping is addictive, it messes with my head unfortunately. I get a boost from feeling my clothes looser. My wedding rings are looser and this morning I could feel my hip bone through my fat suit (not felt it for ages :)) not that I'm bony by any means yet. I'm looking forward to fitting into nice summer clothes in time for the warm weather :-D xx

The morning scale readings affect my mood for the whole day!

I've got the ww scales that calculate body fat & water etc. I HATE them at times and LOVE them others.

Day 3. I'm knackered. I've been freezing with red hot cheeks, tempted to eat like you wouldn't believe.

I have even found myself thinking 'I really enjoy eating so surely I can be fat and happy?' NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO I CAN'T.

I need to lose this weight, I feel incredible at the moment. Still hate my tummy and legs but body image for me is something rooted alot deeper than appearance. I can't ever imagine being thrilled by what I see.

Nearly in the hundreds! Wooooooo. Hopefully by the end of next week. I'd of been there sooner if I wasn't such a weekend pig. xxx

Back