Total Solution New to Exante

slimsarah

Silver Member
It's ordered a bumper pack.

I've done well so far on sw and healthy eating etc but feeling like I need if to speed up a bit now. Will try exante out and after reading some of the amazing losses on here I'm getting excited.

Any tips or advice greatly welcome. I'm hoping for it to arrive mon or tues xxx

Hello and welcome!

The first few days are the hardest, then it really does get so much easier!

I found the first week hard with hunger pangs but lost 11lb so was well chuffed and made it seem worth while ,second week is easier i haven t felt as hungry had a sneaky peek at the scales on thursday and have lost another 4 , i love exante cos if you stick to it you do see good results, good luck .

Thanks for the replies :) I'm excited! I've 9 weeks to loose 2 stone xxx

Thanks love :)

I can't wait to get started xxxx

I'm the same as you, doing well at ww but want a boost as getting bored. I started today and all was ok, I expect it to get harder thou. Good luck to us all xx

Yeah I'm expecting it to hit me hard! I've had 2 weeks of STS on sw now, my weight loss has completely plateaued so I'm hoping exante works for me!

I'm exercising too and wondering if I'll still be able to do much when on exante. I really hope my packs here by Tuesday. I ordered yesterday.

Can't help but think it all sounds too good to be true xx

I'm excerising, I do 3 lots of spinning and 2 running sessions, I do find it hard but I want to keep my fitness up. I did the same amount when I did LL. Just don't go for it as much and you should be fine. Swimming too is great. Good luck

Did anyone load up or eat lots before they started? Does this work? Is it recommended or not? xxx

Hi just noticed your reply! Thankyou. I do aerobics and Zumba so hoping I can carry them on xxx

Order is on its way, I start tomorrow. I'm so excited xxx

Good for you, good luck. I've just been for a run and now going to have my shake, I feel fine, but now hungry.

Done an hours aerobics tonight, was pretty intense! It's a weird feeling knowing that not a morsel of 'normal' food will pass my lips for the next 4 weeks other than the bars! So excited but also really nervous. Not sure what I'm letting myself in for haha. So determined though. I just hope it works for me.

Well done on your run, I'm not a runner, it kills me haha xx

Arghh can't start till at least tomorrow cos it's not being delivered till this afternoon and I'll be in work :( xx

I can't do aerobics anymore, knees and pelvic floor!! Lol....I think its important to keep to exercise routines even if it's hard sometimes. We don't want flabby skin...not a.good look. Good luck...my 1st weigh in tomorrow :)

Brilliant, I'll keep an eye out for your loss! Do you have a diary on here? I'm using my iPhone for minimins at the mo and still learning to navigate my way around it so haven't come across it yet xxx

I don't I haven't got a clue how to do one!! I'm pleased with myself I have managed to get this far on this site...I tried to.do a ticker but think I failed..I'm not with computers. I use my phone and PC...

How did you get on?

Just had a strawberry shake for breakfast. Yummy!!!

My pack arrived and everything was covered in powder. A vege soup at the bottom had split open :( xxx

Had lunch a toffee but raisin bar. Delicious! xxx

Back