Total Solution New to Exante

Obviously it's meant to say nut lol xx

Yay!!! Well done you. That's brilliant :) xxxx

Day 2, day 1 was great. Just had choc shake for breakfast xx

Had choc orange bar for lunch. I'm absolutely bloody starving xx

I would say by day 4 it gets heaps easier. Stick in there. Have a bath, do your nails....anything to keep you occupied. My trousers for work were to big today!! Not sure what they will look like by next week... Good luck.

That's brilliant! What a great feeling! Got bit of a headache tonight too. I never really get headaches! Can't wait for my breakfast shake haha xxx

Had vanilla and coffee shake for breakfast, was really nice! Need to get more water down me today.

Not got the horrible taste or the bad breath yet. Never wanted bad breath ever until now! xx

I don't have bad breath, just cold feet and hands, you may not get any "side effects"......I haven't mixed my shakes yet, I did try chocolate with a tsp of coffee in it...yuck but then I don't like the chocolate one anyway.

I'm freezing! Always chilly at the moment! Not too hungry today but that may change tonight!

I haven't told anybody I'm doing this diet yet :-/

I'm not sure why. Can't be doing with the questions, the criticism or the negativity which I know I will get from alot of people. I might tell people I'm doing slim fast lol, at least everybody's heard of that and I won't have the backlash. Sounds silly doesn't it but there seems to be alot of negativity surrounding vlcd. And I'm not willing to admit to people that I'm severely obese hence the diet. I need to man up haha xx

Hi Slimsarah,
I know exactly what you mean, I hav'nt told anyone either except my O H. I was talking to my hairdresser about it and she was very negative, so I didn't say anything to her that I have started exante. I wonder if she comments on my weight loss at my next app, watch this space. Anyway this my second week, it is going well. Good luck with it..xx

Thanks loopyles :) yeah it's a tricky one. I'm also ever so slightly embaresssd that I'm doing it. I wish I cared less about what people thought.

Day 4. Day of TOTM arriving a week early. Hope this doesn't affect my loss xx

Day 5. Feeling great! Not in the slightest bit hungry :)

Wondering if I'm in ketosis yet.not got a funny taste or bad breath but fingers crossed I am. My tummy is flatter already. Love exante!

Also when my pack was delivered a sachet of soup had split. I rang them and they sent one out straight away. They are brill xxx

Good luck with your first weigh in, it'll be worth it most defiantly. I can't wait to weigh on Wednesday for my weigh in. x

My first weigh in is weds morning. Hoping for 5lb with it being Totm. Fingers crossed xxxx

Yeah I can well imagine mine doing the same! Xxx

You'll do it if you're determined and sounds like you are! x

Thanks allie. I'm more determined than ever :) xxx

Back